2kqzh9f.jpg
Posted Oct 29, 16
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I think I have invited everyone who has requested an invite but if I missed you (or if the game ate your invite, which keeps happening~) please just poke me again!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Oct 30, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+860
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
My Thrall! @thepalearrow
Posted Oct 31, 16
Sweetrolls:
+38
Say, mind if I get an invite? My @name is @Twilix01
Posted Nov 11, 16
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
S4wyGum.png

The second gathering of the Conclave of Night was held in the month of Sun's Dusk, hosted by House Gawad Du in their Alik'r Desert haven.

There were far more covens and packs represented than the previous gathering and talk flowed freely between the new allies.

The covens and packs represented at the meeting of Elders were:
House Gawad Du
Knights of Sanguine
House Comraich
Greyhide Trading Company
House Ravnore
House Arachne
The Bleeding Dawn

There wasn't as much business to discuss this evening and talk of House Ravnore's fast approaching war against House Dasciya was the unintended focus of discussion. Many groups and individuals offered their aid for which House Ravnore was graciously appreciative. The night ended with relaxed socializing among vampires and werewolves (and even a dremora) from all walks of life.

I9UcLhy.jpg

LFH7hlO.jpg

vzfDdzB.jpg

kBaF6Vo.jpg

nk2yvhU.jpg

yWilK6g.jpg

tWZKdQ9.jpg

tY27Yfk.jpg

dNM2cf4.jpg

ZLbOhKV.jpg

et6dvQE.jpg

JVWwGWJ.jpg

T5BpcZ3.jpg

bQign9y.jpg

DZiEvok.jpg

oNMUzPg.jpg

KcOQglQ.jpg

zFuWMNt.jpg
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Nov 20, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
http://conclave-of-night.enjin.com/forum/m/39685773/viewthread/28988686-sanguine-chalice-cons-247-rp-hub/post/

wrote:
The Sanguine Chalice, the RP Hub for the Conclave of Night FAQ
Screenshot_20161121_112404.png

Where is it?
The Sanguine Chalice is OOC located in Craglorn, just outside of Belkarth. It is easy and mob free to get to!
ESOWinery_zpsisb442iu.png
IC, just like the winery we are using to represent this location, it is indeed located just outside Belkarth in Craglorn.

What is it?
The Sanguine Chalice is considered to be a CoN owned and operated business, a small exclusive winery on the surface and a private club where the supernatural creatures of the Conclave have no need of The Veil and can speak and (within certain limits) act freely. It is assumed that members of CoN "know the password" and can get past the heavy security in place.
Screenshot_20161121_112645.png

What security?
Assume that there are NPC "bouncers" on the door and that the place is warded against magicks that would be hostile or otherwise offensive to the vampire and werewolf population.

Can I play a bouncer?
Absolutely, yes! In fact, CoN players are encouraged to play bartenders, wait staff, blood donors, and security. Assume they are paid by the upper echelons of the CoN. Anyone can take on those roles any time they feel like it, there will be no "set" staff or "boss."

So what's this private club like?
On the surface it's a privately owned and operated winery and yes, it serves a variety of alchemically preserved blood as well. Food is served and asking for your steak raw won't raise an eyebrow from the staff. Taking a sip straight from the vein of the staff who permit that sort of thing isn't going to be looked at askance either. Of course, killing staff or bringing in screaming victims to kill is definitely NOT permitted. The atmosphere is open but low key. It is considered to be a place of Elysium and there is to be absolutely no violence on the property.

Why Craglorn?
Becuase lore-wise Craglorn is a neutral territory and something of a no man's land. The factions mingle freely and the area is not controlled by either AD, DC, or EP. Ergo, it is mostly untouched by the mortal wars and concerns that beset much of the rest of Tamriel. It is also remote enough that it doesn't have high concentrations of population and is therefore easier to go undetected. Here, mortal and regional differences can be set aside and the Greater Undead and Werewolves from all over can mingle.
Screenshot_20161121_113042.png

So what's the outside like?
It's fantastic! There's a nice rooftop area where you can hang out (it gets a lot nicer if you do the quest associated with the spot and then there are no longer yucky things up there! Sandroaches! UGH! WHY ZOS??? LOL) and as you can see off to the left a beautiful garden spot, perfect for a romantic stroll or quiet skullduggery.

So what's on the menu?
Well aside from dishes heavy on very rare meats... there's a plethora of drinks! Everything from tea to brandy, jagga and even rotmeth and, of course, wine! Lots of wine! Oh, we mentioned blood right? Of course, even in a setting where one is free to be oneself it's just a little gauche to ask for "bloodwine." So, some of the "drink specials" are as follows:

Fresh Apple Wine: This refers to blood straight from the vein of one of The Sanguine Chalice's "blood apples," serving staff who willingly allow themselves to be drunk from directly. While not always available (depending on if there are players playing them!) it never hurts to ask! If one is available, be sure to tip generously and remember that staff are never to be abused!

The usual list of "house specials" wines:
Moon Lattice: Khajiit Blood
Forest Flower: Bosmer Blood
Summerset Gold: Altmer Blood
Red Mountain Ash: Dunmer Blood
Wrothgar Stone: Orc Blood
Desert Rose: Reguard Blood
Mountain Flower: Nord Blood
Ruby:Imperial Blood
High Rock: Breton Blood
Black Marsh Root: Argonian Blood

Asking for any of the above as a "wine mixer" will include actual red wine in the mix. Otherwise it'll be straight up blood that has been alchemically preserved to maintain its freshness and efficacy. It may never be as good as "straight from the vein" but it's not bad!

Lastly, you are encouraged to post pictures and BRIEF bios of your own staff characters here in comments! Feel free to include drink specials your bartenders are known for!
The Sanguine Chalice is now open! See you there!
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Nov 23, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Main post has been updated to reflect the current status of the Conclave!

We are going strong! We currently boast a regular RP hub, monthly events which draw 50+ people, and a forum with 100+ members.

If you're at all interested in vampire or werewolf RP the Conclave has something to offer you.

Those interested in courting monster RPers to serve as antagonists for plots and the like are more than welcome to join our forum and network too!
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Dec 13, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+68
Would you have room for ghouls or some sort of familiar? If so can you shoot @jennhighwind an invite?
giphy_zps6833e25b.gif
Posted Dec 13, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Would you have room for ghouls or some sort of familiar? If so can you shoot @jennhighwind an invite?
We would! While of course vampire/werewolf characters are most common the intention is that -all- monster characters would be welcome. I'll shoot you an invite when I get in if someone hasn't beat me to it. :)
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Dec 13, 16 · OP · Last edited Dec 13, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices