+160
I'd like an invite @Mr.Graves
Posted Dec 14, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hi all, I hope to stop by the Winery and see if I can get into some "pick-up" RP. Due to my work schedule, I can't guarantee making events, but I would love to hangout with some fellow Vampires when the opportunity may arise. Please add me @NowYaCMe and I'll see you around!
Posted Dec 17, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,003
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Cyrodiil
To everyone who comments here about joining, be sure to actually go to the enjin site and join up here. Get involved with the larger "monster" community, post your journals, your character sheets, get involved in the planning and discussion threads.
RWpXdp1.png
Posted Dec 17, 16
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I believe I've sent an invite to everyone, but if you didn't get one, please let me know!

SRicDvT.jpg

House Arachne hosted the third official gathering of the Conclave at Foxglove Estate in southern Auridon. This gathering set itself apart from previous gatherings thanks to Arachne's mastery in entertaining their guests with an interactive story competition hosted by Sindrillion and Miara (and won by Haave of House Gawad Du), and a dance performance arranged by Brielle. As a result the gathering was a relaxed, informal mixer where the members of various covens whiled the night hours away getting to know each other and deepening existing bonds cross-coven.

Gideon Ravnore of House Ravnore also gave a short speech about the nature of the Five Traditions which bind the signatory covens together under the banner of the Conclave before several catiff searching for sanctuary and allies were allowed to sign, therefore joining the Conclave.

EqSva4O.jpg

MTbHyGl.jpg

7ADDADN.jpg

iWEjbIz.jpg

R2pd0Ct.jpg

jMNcU0p.jpg

The Evening Star elder council was hosted by House Arachne in Auridon. In attendance were representative elders and primogen from House Arachne, House Gawad Du, Knights of the Sanguine, House Ravnore, Khestis Molkhun, and House Comraich.

The first order of business was a blood hunt called by House Arachne on a man named Kaine Kinslayer. Believed to be extremely dangerous, Kaine was responsible for dismantling the first incarnation of the Conclave, murdering the leader of a coven, and attempting to assassinate (and frame) Sindrillion. A blood hunt was called on him long ago with no success, but now he is believed to have resurfaced and the signatory clans are bound to apprehend or kill him on sight.

Next, Miara and Sindrillion presented the names of two trusted kine they had cultivated valuable business relationships with. They stated these mortals could be trusted to remain discrete and were not adverse to working for vampires for the right price. The first kine presented was a bosmer thief and spy named Aazla who frequently attends the Dark Markets, and the second was Jaclyn Firestride, a woman with innumerable contacts based out of Abah’s Landing.

Finally, House Ravnore provided the council with an update on their war on House Dasciya. After informing the council House Dasciya was believed to be in possession of Ayleid artifacts capable of creating bloodfiends on a large scale, most of those in attendance grew disturbed or angry at the thought and agreed with House Ravnore’s attempts to eradicate Olyviana’s blood family. However, when Gideon went on to explain his house’s recent assault on Dasciya’s Wayrest compound—which included the deaths of five mortal children as collateral damage—the council dissolved into a heated debate. In particular, Morna of the Black Blood named Olyviana kinslayer and demanded Olyviana be held responsible should her house, Gawad Du, encounter trouble due to Ravnore’s actions.

After the furor died down, Andron Comraich revealed he had been researching bloodfiends and insisted he could be instrumental in stopping their spread should the worst case scenario with House Dasciya’s plans come to pass. After the elders calmed slightly his offer was accepted and he was invited to House Ravnore’s sanctuary for an exchange of knowledge.

The last order of business was deciding which coven would host the Morning Star gathering. After a short deliberation, the Knights of the Sanguine offered to host, and the council was adjourned until the following month and new year, with many of those present aware of new tensions among the signatory covens.

DXte2SZ.jpg

idKcOfd.jpg

ZTqvH24.jpg

QJBEhdC.jpg
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Dec 19, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+434
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
wrote:
One of the coolest things about the Conclave of Night is the disparity of the groups represented by it. There are "monsters" who have cheerfully cast off their humanity and no longer even consider themselves part of the mortals they came from. Others remain deeply enmeshed with them and still care about their plight and struggle to maintain some semblance of their own mer/humanity. As these various groups get to know each other and hopefully begin to forge bonds it will be interesting to see who comes down where and what inner alliances and conflicts arise.

Yeah the dichotomy of those who separate themselves from mortals and those who live deeply entrenched within mortal society is fascinating and part of why I do enjoy having multiple covens of vampires interact with each other.

Though, as a member of one of those guilds that sometimes does monstrous things, I wouldn't say that any of us cheerfully cast off our humanity. Even in such situations where terrible things are done, there has been a lot of despair and concern over their actions and the consequences thereof. One of the best parts of the Conclave is that all of the guilds involved that I've seen so far don't shy away from that sort of inner conflict, even as it spills over to the inter-guild relationships.
NA/AD - House Ravnore - A Cyrodiil Vampyrum Order Coven

Morriel - A Bosmer with Ayleid problems
Posted Dec 19, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
wrote:
Though, as a member of one of those guilds that sometimes does monstrous things, I wouldn't say that any of us cheerfully cast off our humanity. Even in such situations where terrible things are done, there has been a lot of despair and concern over their actions and the consequences thereof. One of the best parts of the Conclave is that all of the guilds involved that I've seen so far don't shy away from that sort of inner conflict, even as it spills over to the inter-guild relationships.
This! One of the fun things about vampire RP is that there's so much room for variation.

Besides... I'll just be frank... the loss of innocent lives in warfare is hardly something unique to vampires. :p
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Dec 19, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+8
Would love an invite on @FerrariRollerblades!

My Nord is currently looking to become a vampire, if someone also wanted to help facilitate that ICly.
Posted Dec 24, 16
Sweetrolls:
+109
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Huh cool, this seems really cool. I'll try to catch the next event with my Imperial Vamp.
Posted Jan 4, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,590
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
The fourth gathering of the Conclave of Night--and first of the new year--was hosted by Knights of the Sanguine in Grahtwood. Though the locale chosen by the order of knights was in a state of mild disrepair, the surroundings proved not to be a hindrance to the night’s enjoyment in the least.

A crowd of over forty spent the night socializing and mingling. The first event hosted by the Knights of the Sanguine was a dueling tournament, which in the end was won by one of their own—a formidable fighter named Ben-Gera, with Teleferi Sotha coming in an admirable second place.

After the dueling—and betting—was over, the crowd’s attention turned to the ceremonial signing of the Traditions by the three clans new to the Conclave: the Dark Exchange, Foyada Tong, and Invictus Immortalus.

With the formal business over with, the night’s festivities ended with a lively auction hosted by the Dark Exchange. The Exchange had a variety of items for sale, ranging from treasure maps to enchanted jewelry to alchemical ingredients, and the purchasers left with lighter coin purses yet pleased with their new acquisitions.

N8KGOSX.jpg

PB7O5uL.jpg

qywML7O.jpg

L95Do3z.jpg

vs86MMa.jpg

The fourth Elder’s Meeting, and the first of the year, was hosted by the Knights of the Sanguine in Grahtwood. The clans represented at this meeting were Knights of the Sanguine, House Ravnore, House Arachne, House Gawad Du, Khestis Molkhun, the Dark Exchange, and Foyada Tong.

The first order of business was a summary of House Ravnore’s war. Their primogen, Gideon Ravnore, elaborated upon how the coming week would decide the outcome of the war that had been months in the making—and implied that the fate of the house may hang in the balance. He stressed that the offers of aid were appreciated but that the house was unwilling to ask other clans to fight their battles for them.

The next topic was a priestess of Arkay being held by the Order of knights the Sanguine represented. When it was implied her fate was uncertain but the Order was considering turning her to a vampire, the majority of the crowd erupted with adamant calls for her death, or at the least, forced enthrallment to gauge her worth. There was very little dissent to these harsh views, but Lady Morna and Lady Leannan of Gawad Du spoke on the priestess’ behalf.

When it was suggested the girl’s fate be put to a vote, Lady Morna protested strongly the idea of the Conclave deciding anything for individual covens, which led to some heated bickering about the purpose behind both the vote itself and the Conclave as a whole.

Finally the moderator was able to get the discussion back on track, in time to move to the next topic. Lord Malfyrvis of Gawad Du raised an issue: Kiera Valgast, a vampire seeking sanctuary with House Ravnore, had threatened her progeny Elise Eriksdottir of Gawad Du and demanded Elise leave her coven to instead serve Kiera. Olyviana of House Ravnore was quick to point out the issue should be viewed as between individuals rather than covens unless it escalated, and the elders largely agreed. It was also agreed the matter should be left to Elise’s own discretion rather than controlled by a council or even the coven she served.

The meeting eventually drew to a close with a discussion about which coven would host the next meeting. Gideon volunteered House Ravnore’s Pa’alat estate for the next meeting spot—provided the house was still standing after the results of their war—and the creatures of the night went their own ways.

gKYeVI9.jpg

NDRP3s3.jpg

6MR6yMl.jpg
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Jan 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 6, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
PC-NA