of 6

[NA] Conclave of Night | Vampire/Werewolf/Monster Hub + Forum

51 replies
Sweetrolls:
+2
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
I'd love to get involved in this and make connections with you guys, if invitations are still open.

Fairly long-time RPer here from multiple other MMOs (GW2, WoW, TOR). I've been in ESO since the game was in beta, but I've yet to have much of an opportunity to really get involved in the RP community here, since my main happens to be a vampire, and we're a rather solitary bunch. If it's possible that I could get a guild invite, my handle is @IvoryEcho.
Posted Feb 13, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,696
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I'd love to get involved in this and make connections with you guys, if invitations are still open.

Fairly long-time RPer here from multiple other MMOs (GW2, WoW, TOR). I've been in ESO since the game was in beta, but I've yet to have much of an opportunity to really get involved in the RP community here, since my main happens to be a vampire, and we're a rather solitary bunch. If it's possible that I could get a guild invite, my handle is @IvoryEcho.
The CoN is thriving and we have an event scheduled for this weekend in fact!

I'll get you an invite when I log in tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it. I highly recommend joining the CoN site, it's a great resource to network with other vampire RPers!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Feb 13, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+2
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
wrote:
The CoN is thriving and we have an event scheduled for this weekend in fact!

I'll get you an invite when I log in tomorrow if someone doesn't beat me to it. I highly recommend joining the CoN site, it's a great resource to network with other vampire RPers!

Thanks for the response! I wish I could attend the event this weekend, but I'm going to be out of town. I've joined up on the CoN site, though, and I look forward to being able to get together for some RP with all of you. ^^
Posted Feb 13, 17 · Last edited Feb 13, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+9
Hi, someone recommended taking a look at CoN as I'm a returning player looking for contacts and such. If you're still inviting and have room my handle is @ObsidianSpark and I'd love to be involved.

I'd love to think I have a good deal of RP experience as I've been doing it since the days of D&D 2nd edition and early MUDs, if anyone knows what the latter is. I also have played and still play a good deal of current mmorpgs (GW2, SWTOR, TSW, FFXIV, and others). I usually tend towards darker themes, criminal/monster type rp so I'm pretty used to and comfortable with things like that. Since I just came back a few days ago my only character is a Dunmer Sorceror on EP if that matters. I will definitely be creating characters on the Dominion and Covenant sides of things though.
Posted Feb 13, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+65
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
If you guys are open, I'd love to join! @growlybeast

Thanks so much. <3
I draw stuff! http://growlybeast.tumblr.com/
Posted Feb 19, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+29
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Gold Coast
I am @kirenestus and I have a couple vampires and a werewolf who'd love to join. I'm newish to the rp scene here, but I'm trying to learn. I've been rping a lot longer on WoW, TSW, and SWTOR, but man am I a sucker for a game that lets me play a vampire or a werewolf. I'll be poking around at the CoN site in a bit.
Posted Mar 5, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hi, I would like an invite. @ceterna
Posted Apr 10, 17 · Last edited Apr 10, 17
Sweetrolls:
+1,072
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Summerset
I wish I could have made it this weekend. I'm sorry, my laptop died.

I'll be back in action for the next Gathering for sure.
@WɪʟʟBᴇFɪɴᴇ ⚜ Aʟᴅᴍᴇʀɪ Dᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ ⚜ Nᴏʀᴛʜ Aᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ Mᴇɢᴀsᴇʀᴠᴇʀ
Cʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs ᴏғ Hᴏᴜsᴇ Aʀᴀᴄʜɴᴇ ⚜ Oꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪɴ Cᴏɴᴄʟᴀᴠᴇ ᴏꜰ Nɪɢʜᴛ
Oꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ ɪɴ Tʜᴇ Dᴏᴍɪɴɪᴏɴ Aᴄᴄᴏʀᴅ
Posted Apr 17, 17
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hey there! I'd love an invite!

@Deepsugar
Posted Apr 18, 17
Sweetrolls:
+1
can I get a invite @ceterna
Posted Apr 26, 17
Page