87 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4,698
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Recruitment Status: CLOSED

Due to recent influx of new members, we are temporarily closed to applications while we get our new members established. Recruitment will open again in the future and I will post here when it does.

Exceptions are those who either already know us IC or RP their way in over time, but open recruitment is closed until further notice.

wrote:
If you guys are open to doing IC recruitment of a mortal who focuses on spywork, theft and occasional assassination, I think I'd like to interact with someone IG to see how it goes. Note that I actually have no interest in being or becoming a vampire at this time so I'd prefer we RP in a way that doesn't lead to that.

I have 20 years of RP experience on paper and RL events like LARPS so I know how to be dynamic. I am confident I can bring a good RP experience to the table. In return, all I would ask is that someone in the guild RP with me as far as introductions and possible joining are concerned.... I hate lazy RP. ;)

If this sounds like something you guys might be interested, my IG handle is @percivul. A simple hello and from someone and a location could get this started.

Thanks for consideration.
Like I said above, we're temporarily closed for open applications but are definitely willing to RP with you in game and potentially work towards an IC hiring. It's no problem that you don't want to be a vampire--many of our house are full time mortals who will never be turned.

I'll add you to friends, thanks for your interest!
3NjF17Z.png

Lady Olyviana Ravnore 6znzDGU.pngHouse Ravnore | Imperial Vampire House
Posted Mar 6, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 6, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+12
Honestly, that's what I'd prefer. I'd LOVE to be approached by someone IC and it progress naturally from there. So many guilds these days don't bother to put in the actual effort to bring people in organically. It's too often you find that the players are just "supposed to already know" and frankly, I find that to be lazy RP. So please do add me and shoot me an OOC message sometime. We can agree on a start location and I'll come to you or vice versa then go from there.

Thanks for the response.
Posted Mar 6, 17
Sweetrolls:
+29
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Gold Coast
I have a mortal Imperial soldier and I would love to RP on him with yall sometime. Not sure about joining, but it would definitely be a slowly over time thing. Eventually I hope to have him bit, but it's a bit early for that atm. (Though he's low level atm, he's an ESO version of a character I've played for a long time, so I'm confident in playing him.)
Posted Mar 8, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,698
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Recruitment Status: LIMITED

House Ravnore is once again recruiting on a limited scale. We would like to add a few more players to our ranks who are interested in playing mortals such as house staff, guards, or mages/scholars/apprentices. We are especially looking for those who would like to play thralls or blood servants.

You have the option of joining as a “normal” mortal and eventually learning our secret, or starting out already aware you’re working for a vampire coven. We’re very willing to work with you to progress your character the way you’d like as long as it makes sense for us IC!

We also have a strong preference for Imperial characters, though other races are accepted.

If you are curious about playing a thrall or blood servant but uncertain what it entails, I highly recommend you read our thrall guide. Playing a thrall is an interesting experience since it allows your character to have a foot in both worlds--the intrigue of working in the shadows for vampires while being unhindered in RPing among mortal society like normal. ICly, our thralls are treasured and valued and are not treated poorly. Generally we like to give people time to RP with the guild before deciding which vampire they'd enjoy being thralled to.

We are still closed to vampire applications at this time.

In the month of Sun’s Dawn, House Ravore hosted the fifth gathering of the Conclave of Night in their old stomping grounds of Reaper’s March. Pa’alat was the chosen location due to the luxurious setting and fact the House had sufficient contacts to essentially buy a night of silence and privacy.

XiYgEfh.jpg

The Sun's Dawn Elder Council opened with the host, Lord Ravnore, giving an overview of the status of House Ravnore’s war against House Dasciya. When he elaborated on the terrible ritual intended to create bloodfiends on a mass scale, many of those in attendance were quick to ask if he had destroyed the artifact responsible for the ritual. Gideon assured them he had. He then went on to explain his house had moved to the Gold Coast where it was now established as the largest coven in the region, taking advantage of the myriad of opportunities to turn a profit between Kvatch and Anvil.

uOCSpnJ.jpg

A mere two weeks after House Ravnore had moved to the Gold Coast, their majordomo, Ginevra, scheduled a meeting with House Varro to discuss a formal business and political alliance. After lengthy preparations were made, a large entourage from House Varro arrived to pay their respects to the Magister and discuss the details of such an alliance.

After initial pleasantries were exchanged, the representatives from the two great Imperial houses discussed their goals, both individual and shared. Finally, Gideon announced he could supply Varro’s armies in exchange for armed men to guard his keep, since the bulk of House Ravnore’s legionnaires had been lost in the Dasciya war.

Lord Belisarius Varro surprised all present by offering 100 armed and armored legion men in exchange for enough apothecary supplies and equipment to service 53 cohorts of 83 men in service to Imperator Junius Vorenus. Gideon was shocked by the scale and generosity of the offer and readily accepted. Immediately plans were set into motion to triple the production of the apothecary Olyviana had inherited from her blood family.

In addition to the business deal, Lord Varro brought as a gift five of House Varro’s finest mares, bred for battle and trained in the ways of war. The gift of fine horses was most appreciated by the lady of the house.

The rest of the night descended into revelry and feasting, with Gideon and his closest allies elated by the turn of events; the influx of coin meant the house was saved from the brink of financial ruin and the future looked very bright indeed.

EO2Olc8.jpg

p0IkGOe.jpg

To show their support for their new alliance with House Varro, Gideon took the bulk of his house north of the Gold Coast to attend the wedding between Belisarius Varro and his Agrippina Livia, sister to Junius Vorenus, the man vying for the Ruby Throne.

The lord and lady of the house presented elaborate gifts to the newlyweds and wished them well. The majority of the house then joined the lively feast and spectated the horse races which followed, while Gideon was taken aside to meet Junius Vorenus directly. Their meeting concluded with Gideon being offered a seat on Junius’ war council, and the magister agreed to accept.

fyXyPAd.jpg

2TYJJ3E.jpg

House Ravnore then attended the sixth gathering of the Conclave of Night, hosted by Khestis Molkhun. This gathering was immediately notable as being cozier than the previous, far more formal gatherings. Guests were encouraged to mingle and relax, and seating areas and private nooks were in abundance.

Also of note is the fact the gathering was a masquerade, with guests strongly encouraged to come in full costume. Thus the guests mingled, drank, talked, and even danced the night away with masks not coming off until far into the twilight hours.

pmnj4kM.jpg

ATXz7il.jpg

Since Gideon was unexpectedly called away by the Order on urgent business, Olyviana was forced to represent the house alone at the sixth Elder Council meeting. The meeting was attended by representatives from House Ravnore, the Foyada Tong, Khestis Molkhun, and House Arachne.

The lady of House Ravnore summarized her house’s recent activities on the Gold Coast, including the fact their house was saved from ruin by their alliance with the mortal house, Varro, and the would-be Emperor Junius Vorenus. She also announced her upcoming marriage to Gideon and invited all those in attendance to come.

The meeting discussed disturbing increases in bloodfiend activity as well as the unsettling destruction of some of the House’s closest allies. The covens present departed with a certain wariness that their current state of security was tenuous at best.

8GJhQEA.jpg

House Ravnore traveled by portal to Whitemantle, the home of Katja Coldskorn, to bid her a temporary farewell. The imposing Nordess needed to leave for an undetermined amount of time to dispatch old enemies, and her daughter, Haave, decided to throw a farewell party for her mother. The only requirement for attendance was that Katja’s heritage be honored by the guests dressing in Nordic fashion.

Thus the members of the house found themselves ensconced in a Nord hall, served a combination of mortal faire and things more palatable to the immortals present; bloodwine and mead with added blood aplenty, in addition to curious foods that contained blood within thin edible flesh membranes.

After all those present were introduced by Haave, the feast began, during which guests were invited to tell stories of their fondest memories of Katja. The tales ranged from touching to adventurous and ended on a bawdy note, before the guests were invited to partake in a Nord drinking game.

This game extended far into the night, with several guests overindulging in mead (blood filled or otherwise) and literally passing out on the floor, while the rest of the House bid Katja a fond farewell before returning home to Carcosa.

rqw5YQe.jpg

PlKhPrf.jpg
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Apr 7, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,698
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
On the seventh day of Rain's Hand, House Ravnore arrived in Anvil in force to support their staunch ally, Belisarius Varro, in an honor duel to the death. His opponent was Lord Rufus Russus, a man who levied insults towards Belsiarius' honor, status as a kinslayer, and named him brigand and thief before the Horse Lord even arrived.

Upon seeing Belisarius' wife, Agrippina, standing alone enduring the jeers of the crowd, Olyviana invited her to stand with her allies in House Ravnore. The members of the Nibenese house surrounded her and offered their support while Legate Belisarius finally arrived with an imposing display of force with hundreds of mounted legionnaires.

The battle was brutal but it rapidly became apparent Belisarius had the upper hand. Blow by blow he beat back Rufus' resistance until the man lay helpless before the Horse Lord. Rather than accept his defeat and die with honor, however, Rufus drew a dagger and attempted to surprise his opponent with a fatal blow. Belisarius barely managed to avoid the dishonorable attack.

While the crowd looked on, Belisarius ordered his legionnaires to line the streets, blocking the spectators from interfering in his justice. He scalped Rufus and ordered him nailed to a cross to die slowly, as a warning to any who would oppose the new era of Empire. The house viewed the execution with a myriad of emotions, from acceptance to bloodlust to revulsion, but in the end their support of their new allies was reinforced and the day won in a manner that favored the House's business and personal interests.

jPeIfXQ.jpg

PV4SaeD.jpg

MRfNBDo.jpg

U4Ml5JX.jpg

On the eighth day of Rain's Hand, Gideon Ravnore married Baroness Olyviana Dasciya, his long time concubine. After sixty years of service, fifty years of being his thrall, Olyviana was finally allowed to take her place as his wife thanks to her titles and inheritance being restored after the war on House Dasciya.

The ceremony was held in a weathered outdoor chapel east of Kvatch. There, the House and many guests--close friends and trusted allies--gathered to view the ceremony and wish the new couple well. Morriel was the maid of honor and Ginevra and Shyllisyr were the bridesmaids, while Haelolin served as Gideon's personal guard.

In the torchlight, Olyviana and Gideon exchanged vows before a priest of Mara. Their wedding was simple, of Nibenese design, but unknowing to the spectating kine, the couple fed each other drops of each other's blood from goblets at the conclusion of the ceremony, symbolizing they were now one.

Once the new Lord and Lady Ravnore had kissed and accepted the rings blessed by Mara, Gideon summoned Shyllisyr to the forefront of the crowd. With all eyes on her, Gideon announced that because his wife is unable to bear children they have decided to adopt her. He announced her as Sylphrenia Ravnore, the legal daughter of the lord and lady of the house, to happiness from most of the spectators and confusion and scorn from some others.

After the ceremony, enchanted petals and fireworks were set off to liven up the atmosphere as those present came forward to exchange gifts and well wishes. After Gideon temporarily stepped aside to speak Conclave business with Sindrillion and Miara, the bride and groom left for Carcosa, though the celebration continued into the night with food, drink, and entertainment.

NV1tKeS.jpg

Ld3lMuh.jpg

c6qWa3D.jpg

fkZuKCN.jpg

8GPD6ev.jpg

uwwFTJX.jpg

yQAtyt3.jpg

Recruitment Status: LIMITED

House Ravnore is once again recruiting on a limited scale. We would like to add a few more players to our ranks who are interested in playing mortals such as house staff, guards, or mages/scholars/apprentices. We are especially looking for those who would like to play thralls or blood servants.

You have the option of joining as a “normal” mortal and eventually learning our secret, or starting out already aware you’re working for a vampire coven. We’re very willing to work with you to progress your character the way you’d like as long as it makes sense for us IC!

We also have a strong preference for Imperial characters, though other races are accepted.

If you are curious about playing a thrall or blood servant but uncertain what it entails, I highly recommend you read our thrall guide. Playing a thrall is an interesting experience since it allows your character to have a foot in both worlds--the intrigue of working in the shadows for vampires while being unhindered in RPing among mortal society like normal. ICly, our thralls are treasured and valued and are not treated poorly. Generally we like to give people time to RP with the guild before deciding which vampire they'd enjoy being thralled to.

We are still closed to vampire applications at this time.
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Apr 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 9, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Is there something like an Assassin role in the guild?
Posted Apr 23, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,698
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
wrote:
Is there something like an Assassin role in the guild?
Not currently, but thanks for your interest! We are mostly recruiting mortals of the bodyguard/house staff/blood servant variety at the moment.
3NjF17Z.png

Posted Apr 23, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+11
Any idea when Vampire Applicants will be opened again? Love the whole idea btw.
Posted Apr 24, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,011
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Cyrodiil
Any idea when Vampire Applicants will be opened again? Love the whole idea btw.

We do our best to keep a decent balance between mortal players and immortal ones. Recruitment goes in waves, as we accept in a handful of new people who fit and pass their trials we close down to allow everything to settle and for the new members to find their feet and establish themselves.

Not to say you should wait for us to open again, but if I were to guess we will be opening again for Vampire recruitment before too long. Oly manages the recruitment and screening process for us and will let me know, and I will in turn have her update the flagship post here.

In the meantime may I suggest that you check out

http://conclave-of-night.enjin.com/
RWpXdp1.png
Posted Apr 24, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
Gideon sounds like Ivof...am I right in assuming?
http://harbingersofthevoid.enjin.com/
Posted May 17, 17
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices