• None
  • Light

Page
of 123

Weekly Character Prompts (Updated on Sundays!)

1223 replies
Sweetrolls:
+56
Ohhh boy. There are a lot of things Lucianus tries not to think about. Going into details would be a novella in and of itself. Why do you think he drinks so damn much?

Filius tries not to think about when he had his unbeating heart broken after trying to pursue love for the first time in one hundred and fifty years.
Posted Tue at 10:28 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+28
Jesayn:

My lil dunmer baby would most likely want to spend more time with his boyfriend, as they are usually apart from one another, he'd want to not have the hassles of family and work get in his way so he can scoop up his precious baby and fly with them to the realm of Dibella.
Posted Wed at 07:02 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+57
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Skyrim
"Hey, bartender... Keep 'em comin'..."

I've been here at the bar a while, though I dunno how long, exactly... Alls I know is I've been standin' enough for my legs to ache, and there's about one, two, three, four... Four empty flagons at my table. Who the hell even works here....

"Ah, thanks." The barmaid is cute... Maybe I'll try and-

"This seat taken?" Who the hell is this guy?

"Uh, yeah, cant you see, my four friends have all left to take a piss..." Maybe if I smile real pretty he'll let me be... Shit, he's sittin' down.

"You're Llivia, right?" How the hell does he know my name? "Yeah, that's what I thought... You got the Dredayn shoulders; slender, but muscular. Just like your father. Used to serve with him here in Gnisis, you know-"

I was up before he could even finish, the chair screechin' on the tiled floor drew all the beady eyes in the Resting Kwama onto me... I don't need this shit, not tonight. Not ever.

I slam the door behind me but I don't mean to, though punchin' the tavern's sign I definitely meant to do. Maybe if I bloody my fist up a little I'll focus on the pain instead of...

Why does my house have to be so Vehk-damned far away...? I knew I should've just stayed in Balmora to get drunk, but somethin' just didn't feel right there. I felt like a visitor, even though I've lived there for months now.

I guess somethin' just draw's me to Gnisis... Somethin' I'm too drunk to hide from...

Those four flagons of matze are makin' my head not feel so good, and my feet don't seem to be workin' right... I used to think alcohol made the memories go away, but I've been drinkin' long enough to know that that ain't true. It makes you remember, forces you to wrestle with your demons... To unearth loved ones and to recount the mistakes you've made...

The door's unlocked when I reach my house, somethin' I'd usually scold myself for doin', but I'm thankful for it tonight. Couldn't've fiddled with a lock and key to save my life with the state I'm in.

A stream of half-processed kwama eggs over salt rice stream from my lips as I keel over in the foyer. Wipin' my mouth with my sleeve, I stagger into bed, fully clothed, and wrap the sheets around me so tightly I dunno if I'll be able to untangle myself in the mornin'. But it doesn't matter. Nothin' does except the grave I've dug up in my mind. A grave where my father should lay, but doesn't. A grave filled with choices I made, and nothin' to show for 'em.
xjNy0bY.png
Posted Thu at 04:05 am · Last edited Thu at 4:26
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,223
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Thris tries not to think of all the things that could cause his life to come crashing down in a heap. Mostly, he tries not to think about an old friend.

My alt, Careth, is currently expending a lot of energy not thinking about his ailing father.

My other alt, Veres, is trying not to worry about certain meddling nosy folk. As well as trying not to think about the fact he's lonely and pushes people away.

Then Ja'Taji, my little ohmes is trying not to think about the fact he's running out of Sugar and doesn't have the equivalent of a Moon Sugar Daddy lined up.
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?
ESO: @Rhoande - Discord: Rhoande#1942
Characters | Thris Elswor | T'Seme Darkwater | Careth Tal'Ora | Malshok |

Posted Thu at 11:30 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 123
NoticeNotices