• None
  • Light

Page
of 109

Weekly Character Prompts (Updated on Sundays!)

1089 replies
Art
Sweetrolls:
+1,390
Picking up tomes that whisper words into his mind.

Honestly, he should have put it down when it started talking. That's just common sense.

But nope, he just HAD to create a cult and attempt the summoning of an eldritch atmoran demon and now everybody's a critic.

Shit like this is honestly why he doesn't have a girlfriend. That and he's a skeleton.
beratu vir altadoon ae rllmr

RELLE MOR

@Artiemes - The Viridian Mystery I | Sir Salazar Halt | Ra Akam at-Arridi

Poetics | Provoking Fear | On Magic
Posted Sun at 08:27 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
Ohh a lot of things. She is ( as a dear friend put it ) 'highly sexually motivated', so chasing skirt has caused her trouble in the past. She's also a hopeless romantic looking for love, and has been recently burned because she caught feelings and dived in too hastily. She's... kiiinda full of herself and often doesn't know when to shut up, so she can certainly say too much and get in trouble that way. The big one is probably her insatiable curiosity, though. That gets her in over her head real quick sometimes.
Posted Sun at 08:35 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+33
Lucianus' thing that really gets him in trouble is his reputation as a womanizer. While it is well-earned, it has proven to be an obstacle in his pursuit of a serious relationship.

The thing that gets Filius in trouble is his cutting remarks to people that make mistakes, or have otherwise earned such insult in his eyes.
Posted Sun at 08:39 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+198
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
The nearby firepit would sputter embers which rose like dancing fireflies illuminating the northwomans silhouette, she was naturally adorned with cracked warpaint and furs "I am trouble" Iona simply replied straightening her back as hands would clasp on sheathed broadsword perched on lap.
Posted Sun at 08:46 pm · Last edited Sun at 20:46
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+413
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Gold Coast
Summerset
Idhron would tell you the only trouble he got into was the trouble he often created. Whether it was a bottle of bourbon or whiskey in hand, someone worthwhile and maybe easy on the eyes to talk up, or general trouble and mischief to encourage were all welcome when he felt like it. And often those moments led to very interesting tales the next day...
Posted Mon at 12:24 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+137
Saranae is routinely in trouble. She dances with the wrong person, she pickpockets the wrong passer-by, she asks too many questions. She's a magnet for trouble but she always manages to slip out of it, at least, so far.

Octavia's trouble is almost always related to enemies of Arkay; cultists, undead, nasty people who mean her harm. She also is a bit reserved and so she's overlooked at times (by design; I write her that way on purpose as a counterpoint to Sara). When she needs help she's never quite sure where to turn.
Posted Mon at 01:03 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+290
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
There are several things that can get Karinea in trouble, first and foremost is her desire to learn everything that she can; this has left her in a state where she is more interested in her books, scrolls and relic collection then she is noticing those who care about her and when she does notice she often shuts down because she considers herself to be one of those women people should avoid.

Then there is the matter of when she "catches" feelings for someone. She avoids them like the embodiment of the Knahaten Flu. This, of course, leaves her in the heap of "bad relationships" or people who abandon her; putting her into a constant downward spiral that fuels her alcoholism. A drunk noble who uses magic? Nah nothing can go wrong there!

The final thing that can get her in trouble is her big old Imperial Mouth, for the things that exit it at times; do so in a manner that is not fitting of a Countess in any way shape and or form.
Posted Mon at 02:04 am · Last edited Mon at 2:13
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+28
Aenodh - trouble just seems to follow him around. Every plan he ever puts into action comes with consequences even if things turn out for the better. However, karma is a capital B. To me as a role player and a storyteller, it makes the most sense to me to have this course of cause-effect so all of my characters have a means of evolving.

But, the nature of the tide seems to ebb and flow, and these theme seems appropriate for Aenodh, considering he is a seafaring sort. This is in addition to his natural curiosities. Sometimes he is fickle too. There are things he considers too dangerous and could never be talked into, but then he'll get this wild hair up his butt and just fly into a scene with the thought of "What manner of tale will this make?" Often enough, most of these tales end up becoming cautionary. lol
"Everything I ever learned in life, I gained by killing smart people and eating their brains."
-Anonymous Bumper Sticker

GW2: ramethzero.3785
ESO @Ramethzer0
Posted Mon at 03:26 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,138
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Brogden has just never taken peoples shit well. Whether it's racism, people having a problem with her personality, or just the village asshole calling her out, Brogden has no problem beating any of these people to death, from the highest ranking noble, to the lowest peasent, in whatever manner is possible.

She is not above killing people and making it look like an accident. This does not allways work out well. To which her response is more violence, so nobody should really be suprised by any of this.
https://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/32037488-brogden-lighthammer/post/135611771#p135611771
Posted Mon at 05:23 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+807
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Ahahaha, this prompt.

Thris being a tragically bad judge of character. He's far too people pleasing, and tends to just walk right up to trouble, and possibly go to bed with it.

Careth being an emotional sponge. Being an empath, he suffers from a bit of emotional transference at times and that can really interfere with his ability to function. Among other issues.
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?
ESO: @Rhoande - Discord: Rhoande#1942
Characters | Thris Elswor | T'Seme Darkwater | Careth Tal'Ora | Malshok |

Posted Mon at 05:29 am
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 109
NoticeNotices