• None
  • Light

Looking for RP in EU Ebonheart Pact

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
For some reason EU server seems empty if it comes to RP. Is is true? Or it was me and my friend missing everything and there is actually a lot of RP? Anyone have an RP guild/can invite us?
Posted Nov 12, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,157
It is not true! I can help you out when you're in game! Additionally check out these EU RP websites. There is an AD, EP and DC OOC RP guild. I can invite you to the AD and DC one, and get someone from there to invite you to the EP one! There's plenty of activity on the EU server. :)

@Anicalise

EDIT: Helps if I link the actual websites...

DC EU roleplay website

EP EU roleplay website

AD roleplay website (new)
Posted Nov 12, 16 · Last edited Nov 12, 16
Sweetrolls:
Oh, sweet! I would love to get invite to EP OOC one! Im really looking for any RP at this point.
Posted Nov 13, 16 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
Check us out at http://telvanni.guildlaunch.com/ -- We're looking for some new blood for our social/RP guild. we have 5 hubs to choose from and veteran roleplayers as GM's. they include RP in the setting of the Great House Telvanni, Pirate scoundrels, Wrothgar adventurers, even slaves if you like that. Check us out! Your friends are welcome. we just want to have fun and roleplay. our memebers are very kind and a close-knit family :)

contact @manavortex or @Twirlz through whisper or mail in-game (or me here.) for more info
Posted Jul 5, 17
NoticeNotices