353 replies
Icy
Site Admin
Sweetrolls:
+1,085
Spared a Coin
News Archon
PC-NA
I have a question. The guild notices mention something about faction ambassadors (or contact points or something?), and I was wondering what that's all about.

Or it may have been edited out. I recall seeing it at some point. Don't mind me if I'm babbling nonsense in my work-induced daze.

Hi there Morgan! Yes! This guild utilizes both in-guild and out-of-guild faction contact to help players find RP or learn more about guilds and events in different factions. We've got a couple AD contacts in the guild, 1 EP, but none for DC at the moment. We're always looking for more contacts and guides to help new players out!
C1qqIJo.png
Posted Dec 5, 16 · Last edited Dec 5, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Icy
Site Admin
Sweetrolls:
+1,085
Spared a Coin
News Archon
PC-NA
I sent invites out to @amathera and @Galacier. Poke me @Icisia, @insignismemoria54, or @Kuri-Vaji in game if the invites didn't go through. :)
C1qqIJo.png
Posted Dec 5, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+695
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
Valenwood
Specifically, we're looking for more people who are familiar with the NA-DC faction to join the guild, and offer to be faction contacts! The only requirement of the position is that you're happy to be approached by newer players, to provide advice for anyone curious about the faction and to point them towards guilds they might be interested in. Of course, feel free to also point them to the respective faction-specific hub guilds as well.

You'd be serving as a signpost for players new to your faction, which can only be a good thing, can't it?! Anyone who might be interested, post in this thread or contact me, Icy or Insignis is Birb for more information.
The Fireheart Fellowship [NA-AD]
A free company fighting against Oblivion and crime across Tamriel, featuring combat, mystery, horror and adventure.

Kuri-Do, giant warrior khajiit, leader of the Fireheart Fellowship
In-game Handle: @Kuri-Bro
Part of The Dominion Accord
An AD Contact for The Tamrielic Forum -- A Neutral Hub Guild for New Roleplayers
Posted Dec 5, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
I'd like an invite, @Smokey95
I'll be on in a few moments.
Posted Dec 5, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+979
PC-NA
Morrowind
Thank you both for the answer! That clears things up.
Posted Dec 7, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+706
I'd love an invite to this! @murderhouse

I N D A R Y N . .......... D R E S . .......... J U N I U S . ..........

Posted Dec 14, 16
Sweetrolls:
+54
PC-NA
I'd like to join. :) @Daedrat
Posted Dec 14, 16
Icy
Site Admin
Sweetrolls:
+1,085
Spared a Coin
News Archon
PC-NA
Maintenance again, bah! Invites will go out once we're back in.
C1qqIJo.png
Posted Dec 14, 16
Sweetrolls:
+68
Toss an invite to @jennhighwind. I need to leave the faction based ones for more guild space. Hope this kinda consolidates that issue.
giphy_zps6833e25b.gif
Posted Dec 14, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+12
@Adaption
Posted Dec 18, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo