• None
  • Light

[EU Neutral] Hysterical Hooligans. That alliteration, though.

8 replies
Sweetrolls:
+12
skull-logo.png
Insert warning for foul language... here.

The Hysterical Hooligans, an idiotic bunch of neutral (or at least heavily indecisive) anti-heroes seek open-minded and just as dim-witted scumbags to count into their numbers. Our numbers! Our adventures take us all over Tamriel and beyond! (Oblivion is, like, pretty scary, though.). We seek to explore every nook and cranny, just like ye olde guild of explorin' an' shit. W-with a certain twist involved. And lots of cheese and sarcasm. Not cheese, as in, the dairy product. Like, being chee-- Oh, you get it.

If you're not, in any way, crazy, insane, lacking any form of moral and/or ethic deficiency... you ain't gonna have much luck fitting in. Like, basically... no, it just won't work. Sorry! Oh, wh-what's that? You consider yourself a complete pile of worthless flesh and bone and wish to contribute absolutely nothing to our extravagantically bonkers group?! You're a special nutcase, aren't ya? ;-)

--What the shit do we do, then?--

Anything! Whether it's going on a suicidal mission to seduce Molag Bal's non-existent wife, or chase a four-legged chicken around Valenwood, we're always ready to do whatever the hell we want! And in the meantime, we wish to have fun doing it. Having fun is fun. And of course, we might discover a bit of ourselves at the same time. Got a bit phylosophical there, didn't I?

--Where in Oblivion is the Hangout?--

We currently chill out in the spacious luxury of the Rawl'kha Outlaw's Refuge.
We don't claim to 'own' the place, yet we've been allowed to hang out there, so make yourself at home!

Time for some OOC shit. Yeah!

So this'd be a creative idea based on a group of weirdos and fuckwits. Every person who wishes to join would possess a certain type of gimmick or idea that makes them stand out. We aim for originality and seek to bring new ideas to the board constantly.

The group itself would be completely independent regarding politics, or factions, although, it'd be run in a heavily organised manner. Gotta keep the chaos in control, or at least try to. Emphasis on 'try'.

The style of roleplay is not meant to be hardcore, but we seek immersion above all else. We want our characters and stories to be believable yet absurd and weird af. As. Fuck. The atmosphere around the roleplay would be incredibly sarcastic and full of witty remarks and interactions. Said interactions may be offensive and/or dark. Said interactions may not be offensive and/or dark. Don't say I didn't warn you. 'Cause I did. Just now.

We wish to keep a healthy community. This is our top priority.
In order to maintain this, a few basic rules have to be agreed upon:

- Sense of humour required. Doesn't have to be a good one. It something is bad it can be so bad that it's actually good. It's a paradox.

-Don't be a dick. If you have a problem, a question, anything at all, never hesitate to just drop a line to the other individual, or an officer. Everything can be talked through. Ergo, be polite!

-Absolutely no lore-breaking. If something hasn't been confirmed in lore, don't go with it. If you're unsure of something, ask. It never hurts to ask. Questions are good. They help you get answers.

-Some basic rules of roleplay. No meta-/powergaming. Respect other fellow roleplayers. Content > volume. Be reasonable. Newton's third law. Face the consequences of your actions.

Ahem... are you uhh... :snore: :snore: :snore: still reading? I congratulate you for making it this far. I appreciate it. I still don't consider myself good at doing these kind of things but I threw it out there. Well, put it out(whatever!). I hope this at least gathers a minimal amount of interest and peeps might be interested in what we're trying to do and form here.

OH! I almost forgot. You may ask: "How do I join, you useless twat?".

Send a whisper (BRAP) or a mail in-game or hit us up on the forums here.

Some contacts:

Myself: @Bearzerker /// Wylandria

The glorious, the one and only, our leader: @Admiral-Atlis /// Duddles

Thanks for reading this piece of garbage. Don't hesitate to ask us anything here or wherever.

May we meet in-game! ^.^/ *continues to wave frantically*
Posted Dec 3, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+799
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
Ha ha ha... this one had been wondering what had become Wy' and other nutters. Apparently, they have been a scant few feet... umm... underfoot anytime one has been shopping in Rawl'.

The next time Khajiit has an honestly-acquired "ornate-hourglass" or somesuch to sell it'll have to pop down a manhole and investigate these doings.
Posted Dec 4, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+12
Our population down there is barely noticable as of now, but all are welcome to check in with us any time of day -- if we're present.

We're not really a fencing organisation or the Thieves' Guild but if new and exciting experiences are included in shady deals, count us in!
Posted Dec 4, 16 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Uhhh yes, I'd like to join!

Wait, I'm the guild leader.
rCVYaYp.gif
Posted Dec 4, 16 · Last edited Dec 4, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+9
I'm interested in joining the ranks of the quirky and dysfunctional.

@Resterian in-game.
Posted Dec 4, 16 · Last edited Dec 4, 16
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2
Returning to ESO after a long while. I seek a band of bastards more bonkers than any! Are you still doing this? In that case I would love to join!
Posted Jun 19, 17 · Last edited Jun 19, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+12
I, myself, have just returned to the game as well and, alas, 'doing this' would be an overexaggeration, take it as a yes - pop your account/character name here or contact me in-game!
Posted Jun 20, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+2
MagnusAfBorgen/Tsona-Tum!
Posted Jun 20, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+12
Sweet! I'll drop you a line if you're on - that, or expect a mail in your inbox. C:
Posted Jun 20, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices