• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

[CLOSED] Legio Luporum (Legion of Wolves) is recruiting! [RP guild - Open to All]

19 replies
Sweetrolls:
+6
PS4-NA
mongols-fantasy-knight-warrior-soldiers-animals-horses-asian-oriental.jpg

Prologue
Spoiler: Show

Timeline: Early formation of the Legio Luporum
Spoiler: Show

Harken Citizens of Tamriel! Legio Luporum (Legion of Wolves) is recruiting. Join now!

•This is an Imperial Legion themed guild. We do have hierarchy and a ranking system based on the Imperial Legions. All new members will be expected to create a character that fits the theme and setting.

•Our focus is on RP. We have a story-driven narrative, and new storylines are crafted not only by our talanted narrators, but many opportunites for member created stories as well. All stories are connected, and will affect the guild.

•We are now mainly text-based, and have largely shifted to a web-based platform, so anyone, regardless of platform, may join.

•We primarily use BAND to communicate, and is where most of the RP will be held. Joining the BAND group will be required. You can access it either with the app or browser.

•We also do have a in-game guild, located on the PS4 NA server. However, most of our RP will now be held on the BAND app to make it easier for members regardless of platform to join and participate.

•To fit the theme and to avoid conflict, portraying werewolves and/or vampires for role-playing purposes is not allowed. That is only for In-Character role-playing. Anything outside of that is not restricted. (For example, you have a character who has the werewolf ultimate. This type of character is completely allowed when playing in the game. But when RP'ing, the werewolf in-game aspect will be ignored.)

•We welcome all regardless of experience, from beginners to veterans, and all in between.

•We are seeking mature and respectful individuals. Age requirement - at least 17+

If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM, or contact PSN: Wolfsong-92

Strength and Honor!
Posted Jan 24, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 17, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Oath of the Empire

New recruits must take the oath binding them to the service of the Emperor and the Legion:

"Upon my honor I do swear undying loyalty to the Emperor...
and unwavering obedience to the officers of his great Empire.
May those above judge me, and those below take me, if I fail in my duty.
Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!"

Yet what does one do when the Empire betrays itself? Join the Legio Luporum and find out today!
Posted Jan 27, 17
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
"Often, in the lull of the night, the question emerges, which is the most discussed, whether if we betrayed the Empire or if the Empire betrayed us?
"How do I respond?
"Well, damn, I've never made a pact with a demon spawn from the bowels of Oblivion.The Empire on the other hand did!"

"I think that liberates the responsibility of guilt from my conscious nicely. At least for me it does."

-Albinus Naeveus, Legio Luporum, Accensus.

Be a part of the effort! Fight to reclaim the Empire! Join Legio Luporum today!
Posted Jan 31, 17
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Excerpt from "At the Foot of Bordahimmin: The First Encounter between the Legio Luporum and the Empire"

"A brave sentiment and one that stirs hope within my heart, but it shall not be easy." The argonian turned his reptilian head in the direction of the rest of the encampment. "Those men and women you see there are suffering beyond measure, their strength, devotion and hope falters and diminishes with each passing hour. We shall need supplies, resources and allies if we are to accomplish the impossible. And accomplish the impossible is what we intend to do." He turned back and looked at the flames once more, quietly content with the warmth the fire emits. "What we do at this very moment now is wait."

Posted Feb 6, 17
Sweetrolls:
+6
PS4-NA
Winter berates us,
Bordahimmin judges our cause.
The Empire betrayed.

Cold, tired, hungry,
A broken legion rested.
Rebels with a cause.

The storm can't hide them.
Traitors to the great Empire!
They will be hunt down.

Little hope remains.
Will these wretched fools escape?
Only time will tell.

Join Legio Luporum, and be a part of, and help craft the story!
Posted Feb 9, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Excerpt from "At the Foot of Bordahimmin: The First Encounter between the Legio Luporum and the Empire"

He stumbled with a fuss and fell into the snow. He cursed his fortune.

*I must get up! I must get up!* He kept repeating to himself internally. Yet, his body was sore and weary and it did not heed his commands as lucidly as he demanded.

He awkwardly lifted himself up and when he stood, hunched over, he paused only to notice the plume of smoke which emerged from him with every breath he engulfed.

"I have to... I have to..." The man kept repeating over-and-over until it became nothing more than an incoherent mumble.

He began once more towards the encampment. His body was wrecked with pain from the strain of forcing himself for such a time, but it couldn't be helped. He had to warn the encampment. He had to warn them that he had witnessed the banners and flags of Imperial forces gathering at the edge of the roots of Bordahimmin. They were coming!

Two Grave Tongue had begun to recite a rather humorous -if not distatseful- joke about a nord, a troll and a goat when from towards the center of the camp erupted a commotion. Turning to face the direction of the clamor, his voice fell silent, as he heard the cry,

"They found us! They found us! A legion is here!"

Posted Feb 14, 17
Sweetrolls:
+6
PS4-NA
We are still seeking active members, the more the merrier!

Join Legio Luporum!
Posted Mar 6, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
|Crusaders of a Shattered Empire|

Here is some of our RP:
[Link]LLRP [Crusaders of a Shattered Empire]: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZXgi2zcK2v_TFeX-hFuqaR5js21cHSKL[/link]

Posted Apr 12, 17
Sweetrolls:
+2
I'll join! PSN SageOFblazE
Posted Apr 22, 17
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Welcome SageOFBlaze, it shall be a pleasure to have you join us.
Posted Apr 23, 17
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices