• None
  • Light

PS4 EU Roleplaying/fan art/fan fic guild

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Greetings!
We are a brand new RP, fanfic/art guild on ps4 EU server. We are a small group of not very experienced RPers, but we are wanting to learn and grow and have lots of fun on the way. Whether you are a complete beginner like most of us or a more experienced RPer who can help us to plan events and ...stuff, you'd be most welcome! We have a Facebook group for planning and sharing things, search for Frozen Jackdaw ESO EU RP guild and ask for an invite, or you can reply to this with psn, but I will probably see it much sooner on Facebook :)
Posted Jan 29, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+53
Hi Charl! I must say I'm very interested in joining this group though I'm far from being an experienced roleplayer (I have, however, participated in my fair share of forum-based RPs in the past). Unfortunately I have an obsession with implementing realism into my gameplay, meaning that it can take me forever to reach another location on the map and as such personally interacting with other players could be a challenge for me, but RP on consoles is a rare thing so I couldn't help but drop a message.

Anyways, I'll check you guys out on Facebook. Cheers for the heads-up :)
Posted Jan 29, 17
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hi Shiva, you would most definitely be welcome, whatever your play style. We haven't even arranged a first meet up yet, but we will probably be doing all our arranging over Facebook for ease. So feel free to join and we can take it from there. Would be great to have the input of someone who has done some kind of RP anyway :)
Posted Jan 30, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hi! Certainly interested in this guild, gamer ID for psn is JuliusCaesar387.

I am looking to go on adventures with guild members and roleplay quests. I am new to console roleplay, but will soon get the hang of it. I hope you will accept me into the Guild...
Posted Jul 11, 17 · Last edited Jul 13, 17
NoticeNotices