• None
  • Light

Embers of the Empire (OOC RP hub)

9 replies
Sweetrolls:
+148
Embers of the Empire

The Embers of the Empire guild is here to act as an OOC hub guild for any and all who do Imperial, Gold Coast, Empire, Eight Divine or other kinds of Cyrodiilic themed RP, or just those who want to interact with them. Legionnaires, Imperial nobles, Moth Priests, Bruma Rangers, Waterfront beggars, Knights of the Divines, Merchants, Refugees, Citizens and more are all welcome! This guild is here to help those in or who want to be involved in the Cyrodillic RP community meet, stay in touch and work together to create awesome RPing opportunities for us all to enjoy! While most of the RP for those of us involved in the community are in the Gold Coast or the PvP zone known as Cyrodiil, we are not limited to just those. We happily engaged in RP with those outside of Cyrodiil in the Pact, Dominion, Covenant or neutral areas.

We work both with individual RPers and RP guilds to help build and encourage chances for RP. Ranks are set up so those looking for guilds can easily find ones that are recruiting, even if the recruiters are offline at the moment. It also helps new guilds find and contact other guilds who are involved in similar RP for joint guild events, as well as provide a simple and easy access point to guild keeps and housing.

If you are interested in joining contact @Half-Troll, @DeloreanGray, @DarkPheonix973, @seventhghost, or @tannips for an invite, or just leave a post here with your @Name and we will send one along to you.
Posted Feb 12, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+16
Can you please add @Mellimal12. My Imperial character is currently DC but I am curious how the Gold Coast became the de facto land of the Imperials outside of Cyrodiil. Thank you!
Posted Mar 2, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+126
PC-NA
Invite please my @name is @acmaster27.
Posted Mar 3, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+727
PC-NA
Gold Coast
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Skyrim
I'd take an invite : @TRoclodyte
Discord
TRoclodyte#5734

Character
The Bretmer

RP
Criminal Adventures
Lore
Valenwood Flora
Valenwood Fauna
Games
Draugr, Draugr, Lich
Posted Mar 3, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+84
Hey! I'm playing an Imperial, and a Kvatch native at that. I'd definitely appreciate an invite.

@SenatorMcCarthy4342
Posted Mar 6, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+12
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
High Rock
Skyrim
I'd love an invite. :) @saphryn
Posted Mar 27, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+14
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Hey there!
If you're still allowing recruits to join the hub I would love an invite.
My username is @nesteacool
Posted Sep 19, 17
Sweetrolls:
+2
I see the website for this is down, you guys still active?

https://embers-of-the-empire.enjin.com/inactive
2467448.jpg
Posted Oct 12, 17
Sweetrolls:
+13
Is this still a thing?
marikbase05.png
Posted Feb 3, 18
Sweetrolls:
+259
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Morrowind
The person who owned the site left the game unfortunately and the hub guild is not used much. The alliance is still around though with several guilds still playing in the Gold Coast. I'll see about updating this thread in a day or two!

Msg me if you have a question though :)
Sotha Teleferi - (NA-EP: Dunmer mage, Lady-Marshal of the Shadow Legion)

Dame Innin Kalsif-i (NA-EP: Imperial Knight. Grandmaster of Anvil's Order of the Heart)

(@SothaTeleferi, @DeloreanGray)

Swords of the Empire]
Posted Feb 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices