The 'Show Off Your House!' Thread!

92 replies
Art
Sweetrolls:
+1,815
wrote:
Ranger Cove & Extended Cave Network
-
This is a collection of player homes all themed to portray the same location. An island reef somewhere in the Eltheric Ocean, home to Pirates, Free Men, Nereids, Memories, Legends and the occasional Maormer Vampire.

-

Hidden on the southern end of the reef, this quaint section of coastal property remains well hidden from the gaze of any who might be looking in its general direction. With towering coral walls leaving but an opening through which the moon shines, and an endearing inner chamber lit by luminescent fungi and urchins; most would find themselves in awe, but not at ease while enjoying all it has to offer.
-
Spoiler: IC, Siriae's Lair - OOC, Twin Arches.Show
-
Another secret chamber within the sprawling network of caves surrounding Ranger Cove. It is warm, homely and totally made for storing the occasional person. Save for the scent of brine and beer, it's really quite cute.
-
Spoiler: IC, The Pantry & Kitchen - OOC, Captain Margaux's Place.Show
-
Reserved only for those worthy, which most of the time is very few. The Library is yet another section of the same cavern system, hidden beneath the aging, long dead reef. It's said many a pirated tome, scroll and paper have ended up somewhere behind its locked doors.
-
Spoiler: IC, The Library - OOC, Hammerdeath BungalowShow
-
Named after the unfortunate ship whose skeleton still haunts the surrounding reef, Ranger Cove has long been a sanctuary for ocean born sons and daughters seeking a life outside of traditional law. Over the years countless sailors have built up what might be considered a small city, and though men come and go, the cavern itself always remembers their contributions. (This place has so many areas, bedrooms, and hidden things. I really can't do it justice.)
-
Spoiler: IC, Ranger Cove - OOC, Earthtear CavernShow
holy shit give me cave lessons
FUdp6jx.png

Art#1228 - The Viridian Mystery I | Sir Salazar Halt | Ra Akam at-Arridi

Poetics | Provoking Fear | An RP Guide for Magic | The Grimoire
Posted Aug 28, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+218
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
Valenwood
The new Fighters Guild chapter hall of Arenthia

With an influx of new initiates and returning members ever since the taking back of the old Colovian city in the midst of Elsweyr, Valenwood, and Cyrodiil itself, the Fighters Guild saw it fit to furnish up one of the old houses to be fit for their members and those who seek to join.
---
This is one of many of the player house instances created for The City of Arenthia, a hub guild created for the city of the same name. I noticed how miserable the FG hall of the city is, as well as of other cities ingame, and I wanted to do something about it, knowing just how much people love their favorite bounty-running organization. It's open to the public for any and all who wish to visit while they're in Arenthia! It's my primary, @Bordraic.

Front Entrance
Spoiler: Guild ColorsShow
Spoiler: StablesShow
Spoiler: StorehouseShow

Training Yard
Spoiler: Combat dummiesShow
Spoiler: Combat Dummies, closer lookShow

First Floor
Spoiler: Main LobbyShow
Spoiler: Contract OfficeShow
Spoiler: EateryShow
Spoiler: BarbequeShow

Second Floor
Spoiler: Bunking, First halfShow
Spoiler: Bunking, Bathing, Armor repairShow
Hussiri-do of Dune (NA-AD) - Khajiiti Fighters Guild Aspirant, former Clanguard
A Clanguard's Musings - Hussiri's IC journal
@In-game Handle: @Bordraic
Posted Sep 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+679
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Llandras and myself decorated this house, and dubbed it the Temple of Kummu, appropriately named for its adjacency to the Fields of Kummu. It is a place of rest for travelers, pilgrims and those who live too far from a Temple in Balmora or Suran.
1521523783_Pretty-Divider.png
Screenshot_20180927_001257.png
1521523783_Pretty-Divider.png
Spoiler: The ChapelShow

Spoiler: The ShrinesShow

Spoiler: The Resting PlaceShow

Spoiler: The High HallShow

Spoiler: The LibraryShow
Posted Sep 26, 18 · Last edited Sep 26, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo