• Light

Page
of 8

The 'Show Off Your House!' Thread!

77 replies
Sweetrolls:
+17
Reaper's Rest Fighters Guild

Had to redo this post, as we've completely redone the guildhall.
I want to make a huge shoutout to Hussiri for helping me build all of this. His efforts are what helped turn Glenumbra into Reaper's March.
COURTYARD
Spoiler: Show

INTERIOR
Spoiler: Show
Posted Mar 26, 18 · Last edited Mar 26, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+910
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
I love seeing all these awesome houses <3
The Aetherial Consortium-"You lot aren't exactly what I expected."

Tamm'lin Shorecraft - Degenerate Magical Catgirl
Tanondil Tare'ane - Staunch Altmer Soldier [with an affinty for bad puns]
Posted Mar 26, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
Istariel of Sunhold's place. She's tried to bring a bit of Summerset to her current place on the mainland. xD
Spoiler: DenShow
Spoiler: Dining roomShow
Spoiler: Dressing area/ Bedroom (Still WIP)Show
Posted Apr 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,373
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
I love how your fireplace has been transformed into a planter!
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Apr 11, 18
Sweetrolls:
+42
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Morrowind
20180415185343_1_1523836458.jpg 20180415185347_1_1523836458.jpg Nara Nightshade's Vacation House at Amaya Lake in Vvardenfel dining and entertaining parlor and conservatory/future workshop 20180415184220_1_1523835950.jpg 20180415184231_1_1523835951.jpg 20180415184840_1_1523836154.jpg 20180415184842_1_1523836154.jpg 20180415184844_1_1523836155.jpg 20180415184846_1_1523836155.jpg
Don’t be so serious on lore that you forget to have fun with your characters, since every rule has exceptions. Love to RP ESO content as well.
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Apr 15, 18 · Last edited Apr 15, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+204
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Wrothgar
-
-
-
-

xxxxxxxx
Vorkhimir Stronghold
Vorkhim means 'armored' in Orcish

I posted this on my character profile, since the stronghold is very significant to my character, but I thought I would share it here, as well! I am very proud of this orcish stronghold. I hope you all enjoy these screenshots, although they surely don't do it justice! Sadly, there aren't a whole heck of a lot of orc roleplayers so this doesn't even get used currently. :( But if anyone IS looking for orc rp, check out the new Orzgrinath Clan!

4KKuoRv.jpg

Bar
The common room of the stronghold is divided into three primary areas; the bar, the lounge, and the dining hall. Settled in the very center is the Orcish style bar. Against the wall, shelves are stocked with fresh fruits, produce, and baked goods. Barrels of imported Betnikh Twice-Spiked Ale and Orzorga's "Red Frothgar" Ale also rest on the far side of the bar near sacks of wheat, rice, and beans. The bar serves as a place of relaxation where orcs can enjoy a hot meal after a grueling day of work, and quench their thirst with the strong Twice-Spiked Ale or the sweet Red Frothgar.

31BtnLP.jpg

Dining Hall
To the right of the bar lies the dining hall. On one side of the table, a row of chairs for the members of the clan. Across from them, a stone throne covered in furs for the chief, and four additional chairs for his wives and trusted advisers. During a great feast, the engraved table would be brimming with plates of smoked bear, roast venison, braised rabbit, garlic cod, pan-fried trout, and grilled salmon, as well as bowls of horker stew and an assortment of bread, cheeses, fruits, and vegetables, and the Twice-Spiked Ale would be flowing!

67NvCC9.jpg

Lounge
Across from the dining hall, and to the left of the bar, there is a low set table surrounded by a thick pile of furs. This area serves as a lounge of sorts. Here, the orcs may unwind with a selection of potent spirits meant to relax the body, or indulge in the various herbs and spices meant to enlighten them. Nearby are two bookcases filled with old journals and dusty tomes acquired from past raids, kept mainly as souvenirs among various trinkets native to distant lands.

1T022IR.jpg

Kitchen and Pantry
The kitchen is located to the left upon entering the stronghold, opposite of the common room. This is where meals are prepared. The clan's food storage, including various herbs and spices, is preserved here in barrels, crates, baskets, and sacks throughout the room. Sitting upon the tall pantry shelves are several barrels of Twice-Spiked Ale.

ANCRtcv.jpg

Washroom
On the far side of the stronghold, there is a small washroom privately nestled just beyond the staircase. Contrary to popular belief, orcs are just as clean as any other race! Here, the stone floor is covered with various hides. In one corner, a small nightstand with a candle and folded linens. In the other, a stone tub where the orcs can wash themselves after a long day. Upon the back wall, there hangs an Orcish tapestry of a hunter and a troll.

k0Kjhlp.jpg

Master Bedroom
The corridor beside the staircase leads to the master bedroom, secluded from the busier wings of the stronghold. Here, the chief resides. A large red and black tapestry of Orcish warriors in a raging battle hangs above the bed, a candlelit nightstand on either side. To the left of the bed, a peaked throne. To the right, a wardrobe, a desk, and various chests and lockboxes containing the chief's armor, weapons, and possessions, including priceless Orcish relics that have been passed down through the generations.

SoAYUbi.jpg

Upstairs
The second level of the stronghold is divided into two areas: the Infirmary and the War Hall. The infirmary is just atop the stairs, and the War Hall is to the left. To the right of the stairs is a small study. The bookcase contains literature on magicka and other magical properties. Next to the bookcase is an enchanting table equipped with gem calipers, for those few scholarly types within the clan.

HvbazEq.jpg

Infirmary
The infirmary is atop the steps. On the left, there is a bed meant for medical treatment, while the bunk bed on the right is meant for rest and recovery. A cabinet containing potions, antidotes, and other elixirs is set upon a wide table. The room is amply lit with candles, and chandeliers overhead. There is a chest and wardrobe full of fresh linens, bandages, and other medical supplies.

iLPuhqr.jpg

War Hall
To the left, at the top of the stairs, there is a wide corridor with various tables and chairs where the orcs can discuss strategies. Upon the walls, the mounted heads of various creatures that had been slain by clan members in the past. There are chests along the right side containing weapons and armor. The chief's strategy table is at the very far end of the War Hall.

RRikEFC.jpg

Strategy Table
At the farthest end of the War Hall there lies a large engraved table at the foot of a fur-padded throne. Upon the table, there is a map of Tamriel in which the orcs may devise war strategies, organize hunting parties, or make plans for their next raid. This is also where guests would meet with the chief of the clan.

mLYad9f.jpg

Outside
The area surrounding the stronghold is heavily wooded, but just inside the heavy stone gates, there is a small clearing in which the orcs occasionally invite traveling merchants to sell and trade their wares.

Yst0lMU.jpg

Forgemaster's Workshop
The stone forge is located in the workshop at the very base of the stronghold. There are crates of Orichalcum ore and Ebony ore stacked in the opposite corner, and smelting tools are readily available on the workbench or stored in nearby wooden chests. An Orcish cart sits just outside, ready to transport resources or armaments at a moment's notice.

l0eEsaH.jpg

Huntmaster's Tent
Below the stronghold, at the foot of a steep hill, there is a tent set up where the hunters of the clan gather. Here, they have the tools to gut and skin their kills. Nothing goes to waste. The meat is preserved, hides are tanned, bones and tusks are ground into a fine powder to be spread as fertilizer, and the intestines and gut linings serve as a waterproof canvas. Just beyond the tent, there is a woodworking station beneath the shade of an Orcish canopy. Nearby, a small campfire surrounded by stools where the hunters occasionally sit and relax.

dNq9b30.jpg

Tower of Trinimac
To the left of the stronghold, there is a tall tower. Within it's stony walls, a sanctuary in which to pay tribute to the Warrior God, Trinimac. Upon the wall beside the statue of the paragon is a tapestry of Vaia's Golden Ash, the tree from which she carved out the shield that repelled the blow of Rhogar the Destroyer, and which symbolizes the strength, heritage, and unity of the Orsimer people. The very same tree is embossed on the Trinimac-style shield.

3p7zJte.jpg

Shrine of Malacath
Atop the Tower of Trinimac, there is a small shrine dedicated to the Orc-Father, Malacath. An alter lies before the relief, surrounded by candles, so that followers of the Lord of Vengeance may pay tribute to their False God.

XNbaCPL.jpg

"Someday I will avenge my clan and take back our stronghold..."
(This house is my primary residence and contains all crafting stations, except for transmutation.)
xxxxxxxx

-
-
Posted May 4, 18 · Last edited May 4, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+71
Spared a Coin
Deep within the desert
Lost among the sands of time