The 'Show Off Your House!' Thread!

83 replies
Sweetrolls:
+83
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
I've been working on Mercanes home for quite some time and finished it about a week and some days ago. i'm always tweaking and working but I've been more or less satisfied for the time being. He's a Breton who appreciates finer things but does not need the large and expansive means of luxury. A simple two story home manages his needs very well. Welcome to ....

Glendale House
ewxsSlK.jpg

Main Room & Library
Spoiler: Show

Kitchen and basement hatch

Enchanting work room and personal library (collection)

Bedroom and bath
enjin-1587983-1265917-gray.png
Posted Jun 2, 18 · Last edited Jun 2, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+986
I've seen the marvelous ways a lot of folks have creatively detailed and 'rebuilt' their houses lately, and decided to use that as motivation to turn my Observatory into a far more 'general' looking dwemer ruin. This is meant to be a base of operations for my investigator character, Evirea Velacel.

Screenshot_20180714_113827.png

The Conservatory

Plantlife grown with the help of enchanted lights and waterways carved into sheets of off-gold dwemeri metal, the conservatory boasts a plethora of alchemical ingredients, grown fresh and ready to use right in the heart of the ruin. It is a jarring burst of color amidst the cold metal of the ruin's ancient, mechanized bones.

Spoiler: The ConservatoryShow

The Infirmary

Soft bedding and a threadbare rug thrown down to give this corner of the ruin a warmer atmosphere, the infirmary is equipped to give the wounded a more comfortable, prolonged stay when necessary.

Spoiler: The InfirmaryShow

The Laboratory

Down the largest hallway lies a massive laboratory where plant matter and other ingredients can be turned into useful curatives or deadly poisons, as required. Tables are laid out for the treatment of the injured, and the environment as a whole has a sterile, cold feel to it which is neither inviting nor particularly reassuring to a potential patient, yet it is built for efficiency, and in that succeeds in its purpose.
Spoiler: The HallwayShow
Spoiler: The LaboratoryShow

The Lower Level

Down the lift is a room designated for collaboration, conference, and for housing the occasional criminal until they can transported to a more suitable location. Filled with books for ease of research when necessary and housing the posters of current, potential suspects and available bounties.

Spoiler: The Lower LevelShow

The Portal

Finally, there is a portal, currently inactive, still humming noisily and left over from unknown previous tenants. It's not yet known where the portal leads, if anywhere at all, as it has yet to be repaired by those with the capabilities to do so.
Spoiler: The PortalShow
Posted Sat at 01:24 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+142
I've seen the marvelous ways a lot of folks have creatively detailed and 'rebuilt' their houses lately, and decided to use that as motivation to turn my Observatory into a far more 'general' looking dwemer ruin. This is meant to be a base of operations for my investigator character, Evirea Velacel.

Oh wow, that's a new approach to the Observatory that I have not seen before! Great work! Perhaps it will motivate me enough to post pictures of my own some time soon~ :lol:
iu03La2.gif
Posted Sat at 02:29 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+321
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
Spoiler: The PortalShow

Is that an exposed grate I see Althiira/Evirea ? xD No but really I am so glad I was able to see this from concept to end, it turned out gorgeous and you did an amazing job! People, who see this? You are going to be amazed by it.
Posted Sat at 02:39 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices