• Light

[Hub Guild] Circle of Mara: Hub for LGBTQ+ Characters & RP

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+171
FeVQ3PU.png
_____
625uKYG.png

A letter found floating in the wind, fluttering, decorated with twisting swirls of color:

"Tell me, what's it like in that secluded town of yours? Quiet, I'm sure. Perhaps you have a friend that bakes pies on the weekend, or perhaps your sibling just keeps going on and on about that one goat that likes to run off. Maybe the life suits you, yes. Perhaps you're happy. But nevertheless, you still feel it don't you? That there's something else, another aspect of who you are that you've not quite explored to the fullest.

Fear not! I too felt the need to learn more about myself, and so I left my small hometown and traveled Tamriel. I climbed the twisting stairs of Elden Root, walked the eldritch paths of the Wyrd sisters, and crossed the flowing lava streams of Deshaan. People like you and I are everywhere, you just need to seek them out. Welcome to the Circle.
"

625uKYG.png
TyJHoGe.png

Circle of Mara's in-game presence takes the form of an event-planning organization that travels Tamriel hosting events geared towards LGBTQ+ people but open to everyone. They are unaligned with any of the alliances, choosing instead to promote acceptance and connection in these dark and troubled times. Wherever they go, Circle of Mara holds events for local individuals in order to bring people together and help generate a sense of community. They are not directly tied to the observance or practicing of any one religion, but instead attempt to exemplify the Mara'n concept of connection.

625uKYG.png
Kd1CnTw.png

Circle of Mara is a cross-faction Hub Guild with the mission of fostering LGBTQ+-themed roleplay and connecting players who are in search of it. CoM will have monthly events that are open to the public, as well as options for those who wish to seek out permanent membership including:

• An in-game guild.
  • An enjin page located here which requires an application.
  • A Discord server for those who are full on guild slots.

625uKYG.png

Those seeking long-term membership must submit applications on the guild enjin.
For more information, feel free to contact either myself or my co-GM
Zana
_____
zvOjPOs.png
Posted Feb 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 28, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3,372
PC-NA
Black Marsh