• None
  • Light

[NA] Robberies, burglaries, and vandalism. Oh my.

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+552
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Brand new thread! More bandit dealings, this time away from the Northern side of Tamriel and down south in the lands of the Dominion. Because no one likes them, right?

Jyta here is back at it!

These interactions are primarily 'stand and deliver' type deals. Roadside robberies and intimidations. Smash and Grabs and burglaries. Now that Housing has been released, she's more than capable to throw a brick through a window and loot your home. On average, she doesn't outright attack unless the person shes robbing seems stronger than her, and if she gets the opening strike.

Color coded list for your pleasure:

- Winning or Losing: Sometimes Jyta has her days, sometimes she doesn't. I'm perfectly fine with having her make off with some of your hard-earned gold, or get knocked upside the head with a mace. However, I may decline having her lose a fight here and there if she has been beaten more often than winning. Can't have her getting brain damage and all.

- Out in the world: No Taverns! These interactions are mostly supposed to be out around in the open world. (Burglaries are another story, however.) Currently she is around Reaper's March and Malabal Tor.

- Robberies: Housing is out! Jyta has no problem with breaking into someones house and looting the place. Perhaps they come home to a house being looted, or maybe they're there when she breaks out the window.

- Vandalism: She has a habit of smashing property. Merchant Stalls. Carts and Wagons, even your characters home! She might just wreck up the place after taking what she wanted. After all, if she can't take it. No one can have it.

- Challengers: Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters. Local Militia. Local Thugs and competitors. I'm fine with people coming after Jyta with the intent to smack her around or getting her to stop. However that may be.

- Critical Wounds: Deep Lacerations. Broken Bones, a rattle head or any other short term crippling. She fights, sometimes it happens. But I can't have her being cut up and broken with every fight she loses! I leave if up to the other player to decide how bad their wounds are.

- Long-term captivity: Prison time. Community Service. Ransoms for bounty. So on and so forth. It's a possible option, but it would need to be discussed first.

- Mortal Wounds/Death/Permanent Captivity: Limb Loss. Death. Life-long Sentences, maiming and crippling. I currently have no plans to make Jyta lame, or kill her off. This is my one strict rule. I have no intention to murder or maim your character, and Jyta has no intention to do the same. I understand if your character wants to kill her. Thats fine. But actually killing her is not.

Thats it!

Go by the list and we'll get along just fine. If you're interested give me a message here on Enjin or ingame. I can be reached at @Skarphedinn

Warning: RP may include foul language, crude themes, violence and other things not suitable for anyone.
Posted Mar 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+629
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Hah its good to see Jyta going back to her roots! If anyone's looking for some friendly banditry or a poorly orchestrated robbery, or a chance encounter on the road for a good ol fashioned fleecing, Jyta is a good one to line up for that. I've had several of my characters encounter her for some fun in my travels in Tamriel, and Jyta's player approaches in-character conflict it fair and fun.

Jyta's character is also engaging to explore even if you are looking for a deeper encounter. I've had characters try to "change" Jyta a bit to ween her off of banditry and trouble making with mixed results. But it makes for a great story!

I need to get Jyta and Kaaz together again, that khajiit has a bone to pick with Jyta.
Posted Mar 9, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+552
PC-NA
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Guess who is back to the roads.

Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices