+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
4uDkQ9x.png

About%20Us.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Noblesse Concourse is an assembly of the Noble Houses of Tamriel and the populace in which they serve. The Noblesse Concourse provides an in-depth story driven Role Play experience that demands maturity, tastefulness, and depth in character development and interactions. The premise of this group is not to create a clique of Noble Role Players, as the formation of cliques are frowned on by the Concourse as a whole. This group is to promote Role Play for EVERYONE on the NA server that wishes to be involved. The purpose of this group is:

"To enrich the community in which we all play and bring realism to the art of
Noble Role Play while promoting a friendly, welcoming environment for all social statuses to enjoy."

The Noblesse Concourse is an IC and OOC hub guild dedicated to fostering connections, facilitating roleplay and bringing a sense of community to the Noble RP scene. The Noblesse Concourse is not a ruling body put into place to govern over the flow of Noble Roleplay or the guilds involved. We recognize the need for a Hub where Houses, Nobles, and Commoners can come together for community events, multi-guild plot lines, and meeting others that have an interest in or are already engaged in the Noble RP scene of Elder Scrolls Online.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png
29xu7if.png
fG9Ii71.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx

They came from far and wide that night, from all over Covenant lands and deep into the heart of the war-trodden Cyrodill. So many arrived by carriage and horse that the House Rousseau Inn was filled to its capacity and bustled with excitement. Who knew there was so many!

The Marquess Rhea Rousseau at-Rabiah stood back and watched those who mingled before her and in her wisdom, she saw not Nobles or their Houses - but people. People who, if they banded together, could not only support each other in their times of war and times of need, but people who could become a true force for the betterment of Tamriel - for their reach was far and mighty. These people had, within their grasp, the ability to reach the public to ease the suffering of the commoners addled by force of war. Together they could give the people solace, they could feed the hungry, cloth the poor, and rebuild the face of Tamriel if they worked together.

She also saw people who could become bitter-rivals and brutal enemies if their Houses ever crossed the threshold of War. These people needed a purpose, a reason for all nobles to have the drive and duty to serve their people. They were the embodiment of hope for those who looked up to them for as long as the great houses stood united instead of divided - the commoners, the servants, the soldiers were filled with the fire of hope for a brighter tomorrow. Or, to learn more about a future enemy.

While her visitors slept in the most luxurious rooms that the Marquess had to offer, she sought her advisors and met in secret with them late into the night. For her passions were strong and her heart fierce, that these Houses, these nobles, these people needed to come together and under their bright flame ease the fears and pains that lingered in the heart of many. Thus the Noblesse Concourse was born not as a social gathering for Nobles, but as an imitative of peace, trade, and love for the people of Tamriel.

"And if all else fails, prepare for war."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

2eeftib.png

ydjBt6w.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx
There are multiple ways your character would have heard about the Concourse:

-Those who attended the Concourse would have left with a gift box from the Marquess. Within the box would have been samples of her finest lotions, perfumes and bath oils as well as a letter on elegant rose scented paper with flowing violet script that would have informed them of her intentions and invited them to open discussion between their House and House Rousseau about becoming part of this new initiative.

-Those who did not attend the Concourse would have undoubtedly heard about it as it was a large gathering of Nobles from all walks of life in the desert at the House Rousseau Inn. It is reasonable to say there would have been talk about this among not only newspapers and attendees, but commoners as well. Those interested in hearing a summary of the Concourse and the plans for the future would know to reach out to Marquess Rhea Rousseau at-Rabiah or her Chatelaine Karinea Corvus Luna (

Star ) for further information.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

nmgbv4.png
EoKHe9w.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Noble characters and Noble Houses can interact with the Concourse as either an ally or an enemy IC, but a friend to coordinate with OOC! The standards of participation are kept to ensure success of the Concourse and to help your guild be successful too! These standards are a great way to get a new guild up and running and connecting to other Noble Houses!

For individuals who will ICly be a friend or ally of the Concourse:

-At least once every two months a public event for all social statuses must be organized by your House. This could be a simple audience with your nobles to discuss needs, a visit to a refugee camp, or even a soup kitchen.

-Every one to two months you will be invited to a gathering of the Noble and Chatelaines for all of the Houses to discuss what is happening in your region. This should be only the Noble him/herself and one other. This meeting can be used to bring any needs of your House to the other Houses for assistance, talk ICly about plotlines and happenings in your area, and provide connections for Roleplay between the Houses. This will be organized by the overall GM of the Concourse.

-Every four to six months you will be invited to a gathering of the Noblesse Concourse in its entirety. This gathering would fall to a different Noble House each time to host in their region - so you will get to host yourself! This will be organized by the overall GM of the Concourse and the GM of the House hosting the event.

For individuals who will ICly be an enemy of the Concourse, but a member and friend OOC:

-At least once every two months a public event for all social statuses must be organized by your House for those in your area of influence. This could be a simple audience with your nobles to discuss needs, a visit to a refugee camp, or even a soup kitchen.

-You are encouraged to run a meeting with those of your alignment every one to two months to coordinate!

-You are encouraged to run an overall Noblesse Concourse meeting every four to six months along with the rest of the Concourse or for those of your alignment.

-Respect should always be given to the reality of the war in Tamriel and how trade of certain goods with other factions could be seen as treason. Other sources of trade of non-war related goods are encouraged though, as long as it is lore-appropriate.

-Battles against other Noble Houses are encouraged! Communication OOC, consent, and adherence to realism/lore must be maintained.

-OOC coordination and advertisement of your guild on the forums is encouraged!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
2ly6aeq.png

plv9T9t.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx

-It is well posted across the lands that the Marquess Rhea Rousseau at-Rabiah hosts a bi-weekly Audience with the Marquess where her subjects and others can approach her for assistance in a variety of areas. Whether it be trade requests, individuals looking for work, or those simply looking for help with private matters - the Marquess and her advisors will be available. With the Noblesse Concourse Initiative in place this better enables the Marquess to direct others to places they might find assistance if it is not something she can fulfill herself.

-Commoners would ALWAYS find themselves welcome to events and community endeavors held under the Noblesse Concourse Banner unless specified otherwise. These events would allow them to meet the Nobles of the Covenant and Cyrodill on a more personal level and offer goods, services, and willingness to work to each, as well as request meetings to discuss the state of the region from their view point.

-Letters to the Nobles of the Concourse would always be welcomed. These letters can address issues, request aid, or audience as well as petition for a trade route or work/event permits within the noble’s region.

-Commoners will be vital to some of the Noblesse Concourse story plots! You matter! We are not an entity that wishes to keep to itself or ignore the general populace.

But what if I am from Ebonheart Pact or Aldmeri Dominion!? I see you talk about Covenant and Cyrodill.

If your House would join ICly due to not being aligned to the politics of their region that is perfectly fine! You would be welcomed! If your House is strongly aligned to the Pact or the Dominion but you still want to be involved you can join the Noblesse Concourse OOCly as a hub to connect with Nobles across all of the factions. This would allow for open discussion of Combat and War Declarations between the factions and their Houses adding further realism to the Noble RP scene.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

blQNDeR.png

XIFPG3N.png
NAdWs4T.png
Posted Apr 2, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 17, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+386
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
This is splendid! I applaud the extreme work that is certainly visible in this thread alone. You can certainly except House Ridgewell will be an active part of this. I will be happy to help in any way I can :)
"Pay attention to the fine print, its far more important than the selling price."
Posted Apr 2, 17 · Last edited Apr 2, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
wrote:
This is splendid! I applaud the extreme work that is certainly visible in this thread alone. You can certainly except House Ridgewell will be an active part of this. I will be happy to help in any way I can :)

Thanks so much! Me and Star put so much work into this!

I already had one question that was asked that I'll clarify here quickly too:

You can apply as either a GUILD, GUILD MEMBER, or INDIVIDUAL. So, even if you do not have a guild and are a commoner or a noble, you can apply! <3 Guilds will be listed and featured, though, as they will be helping coordinate and serving the community!
Posted Apr 2, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+457
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Absolutely lovely, I am looking forward to supporting and contributing to this in any way I possibly can!
kdu7uyk.png
Posted Apr 2, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+16
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
I wish you all the luck with this endeavour, while its very far from my perrsonal interests when it comes to RP I still hope my guildies have fun!
Posted Apr 2, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Another FAQ that has come up!

Wait, my guild is of a culture that doesn't have typical 'nobles' as their ruling class, such as an Orc or Nord Clan. Can I still join?

The answer is - yes! For this guild, the 'Noble' role can also be fulfilled by the 'ruling classes' of other cultures and races. They would realistically have to work alongside those of other cultures, so we invite you as well, and really hope you join! Commoners of each group is welcome as well - this isn't just a guild for Noble guilds, but for members, individuals, and other cultures as well!
Posted Apr 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Apr 4, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Check out our new Audience with the Marquess event! This has been going on for a couple months as a soft opening, but we are now advertising on ESO-RP for the event!

Pv5KH34.png

rJk9106.png
Posted Apr 5, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
C3732209-1492831744641152large.jpg
Image from the first meeting of the women of the Noblesse Concourse.
Posted Apr 28, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Looking for in-depth plotlines with a realistic, lush multi-faceted societal hub guild?! Check us out! We help serve the community by connecting individuals as well as putting together large plots for the community, like The March War!

Remember - you can join as a guild or an individual! And our featured guilds? These are NOT just for noble houses or houses in DC! Any group serving society in some way can join and become a featured guild! <3

Come on an adventure with us!

giphy.gif
Posted May 24, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,399
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
We have had lots of great independents and commoners join up with us lately, including: @YFN_Commentator , Ember16 , Solition ,and Six ! The list goes on and we are looking for more! All social classes are welcome! <3
Posted Jun 10, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices