10 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
PC-NA
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Black Marsh
Hello! I am currently recruiting for a great ESO roleplay guild!
It is a fairly new guild, We will mostly focus Roleplays in Captain Cities like Wayrest, You can join no matter what Race or faction. I am looking for experienced roleplayers to fill the ranks of this brand new Roleplay guild.

Remember, this is for the Playstation Four on the North American Server.

Please message me for an invite or for more information.
Posted Apr 10, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Greetings Ace'd,
What is your PSN?
Posted Apr 11, 17
Sweetrolls:
+1
PC-NA
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Black Marsh
Greetings Jamkoldur!
My PSN is drake_GTV, I need you to know, this is still a fairly new guild, I realized there wasn't much Roleplaying going on the North American server. I'm trying to fix that. Since this is a new guild we won't have much to work with as of now, but hopefully more people will show up in time.
Posted Apr 11, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Greetings Ace'd,
Let me be the first to applaud your efforts, it shall be an ardous and difficult task, yet I am certain you shall succeed and add much more depth to our ever diminishing RP community. Also, let me state that I am with the Legio Luporum, an RP guild which focuses on a rogue Imperial Legion and it's members. If you wpuld like to join -in order to participate or get some assistance with establishing your guild please feel free to contact me PSN: Jarnkoldur.

Here is some of our RP:
[Link]LLRP [Crusaders of a Shattered Empire]: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZXgi2zcK2v_TFeX-hFuqaR5js21cHSKL[/link]
Posted Apr 11, 17 · Last edited Apr 11, 17
Sweetrolls:
Greetings, I am a relative new comer to ESO, and I'm glad I'm not the only rper around looking for kindred spirits. You can contact me from the PSN name Dropkick-Piper. Hopefully we can get something really cool started.
Posted Apr 19, 17
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Dropkick_Piper,
Greetings and welcome to ESO-RP! We shall attempt to get in communications with you as soon as possible. Hopefully we shall be able to aid you in locating RP.

-Jarnkoldur
Posted Apr 19, 17
Sweetrolls:
+2
Hey sign me up guys! I''m also PSN NA and new to the ESO RP Community. I watched about 40 mins of that link. You sound like an awesome narrator! How long have you been doing it? I never thought about a Narrator guiding the roleplay! That looks so fun :) it reminds me of DnD and larp DMs. That would work so well with the voice group system and amazing backdrop of Tamriel! There's so much depth in the lore and history. I'm excited to get involved. I have a cp 159 Breton Templar vampire wizard. Would he be able to join either hiding his identity or his spells could be conjuration spells, he's a master crafter so he can make costumes and gear. I don't use drain touch, just the mist form and bat swarm. I have a good character concept for him. Only problem is I didn't give him a Breton name. His name is Blixx Gill :p. I also have a khajiit named J'blixx so that fits atleast. I think I can do a pretty good khajiit accent. I don't think my Khajiit could join DC though. I'm thinking of making him more an explorer and treasure hunter/actor.
Posted Apr 22, 17
Sweetrolls:
+2
My PSN - SageOFblazE
Posted Apr 22, 17
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hello fellow adventurers! I would love to join in on your RP community if there is room. My PSN name is Kite-kasa and if there's anything else you would like to ask I can answer here or via direct message! 
b498f867708b49d7.png
Posted May 11, 17
Sweetrolls:
Is this still active?
Posted Mar 30, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices