• None
  • Light

OOC Housing Guild, resource for RPers

8 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
Hi, I'd like to offer up my guild as a resource for RPers. We have crafters and decorators who are dedicated to housing. Some of our houses can also be rented for RP purposes. We have several RPers in our guild who actively go to RP events, though our guild is not an RP guild. We are a very mellow and easy going community. Below is our recruitment post from the ESO official forums, with contact handles.

Hearthlight is a social guild for housing and decorating enthusiasts! We love showing off our creations, actively trade furnishing recipes, and craft for each other! We are also a community that likes to be helpful for finding groups for PvE, dungeons, and every aspect of ESO. Discord available for voicechat.

The only rule we have is to be respectful, we are a drama free zone. Come to the hearth, pour yourself some ale, grab a sweetroll, and become part of our community!

Send a message in game to @Kesstryl @ChaosBlue or @Omega-Cumulonimbus in-game, or leave a post here in this thread
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
Hi there, I will send you an invite shortly!
Posted Apr 15, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+2
Character name is Sariel Windvale. Would love an invite as im new but my main draw to this game is RP with a focus on obtaining and building upon a huge home. If u cant invite me for some reason ill send a message in game after i get out of work.
Posted Apr 15, 17 · Last edited Apr 15, 17
Sweetrolls:
+3
Hi Sariel, we are definitely a great guild for the housing side of ESO! I'll send you an invite :)
Posted Apr 15, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
I would like an invite please @richard11b
Posted Dec 7, 18
Sweetrolls:
+81
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Invite sent :)

A couple things to update/clarify:
  • Guild's name is Hearthlight
  • Other people to whisper are @Jaeysa and @Nemasy.
Posted Dec 7, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,303
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
High Rock
I'd like to endorse that Hearthlight is a fantastic guild full of fantastic people, with lots of resources and fun to be had. Highly recommend!
IGN: @opallithia
Discord: opallithia#3008
Founder: Veldresi Enterprises
Manager: ESO-RP Homestead Directory
Characters: Lelianna Velette
Posted Dec 8, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+881
PC-NA
PC-EU
Morrowind
I've got a guild slot at the moment... send an invite to @MegaGeekLizzy, please!
WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SALT.
My Art
Aaronen Nerathyl - Dunmeri Buoyant Armiger
Posted Dec 8, 18
Sweetrolls:
+39
I would love to join. I am very new to ESO, and don't have anything to show off yet, but would love to admire other's work and maybe learn a thing of two while I'm at it, so that in the future I can add to the fun. I am also a very active RP'er, so it would be nice to make connections. I can be contacted in game on my character Kresia Meyhr, @Krasiamar
Posted Dec 9, 18
NoticeNotices