203 replies
Sweetrolls:
+386
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
ze0tC7c.png

hhwYC0S.png

"Hello everyone! Our beloved Covenant Collective is going through a series of reforms, and I wanted to take this time to make it clear why. The CC was originally designed to facilitate RP, it is after all a hub, but over time it evolved into so much more. It became a community. Well like every community it has had it’s rough patches. Right now I see a lot of opportunity for growth, and it is my belief the the in-coming reforms will put the CC on a path to become an overwhelming positive force in the community. "

-Aurethil

What is the Covenant Collective?

The Covenant Collective is a hub created by RPers in-game to serve as a way for RPers to find and connect with other RPers in the Daggerfall Covenant faction. .While the Covenant Collective may be OOC itself our officer team also works to create community events while working with DC Guildmasters to be able to provide all the resources we can to make the DC RP community great.

Do you want to...

Find other RPers in Covenant lands?

Hear about events in the community? (Or put out your own?)

Discuss TES lore and character shenanigans?
Network?

...then The Covenant Collective is the place for you!

JTo7Dco.png

How do I Join?
While the Covenant Collective may be a public hub we do hold yourself to a standard, as to weed out troublemakers. All members must abide by our Code of Conduct which be found later in this thread. To join simply respond to this thread with your @handle, and know by joining you are agreeing to follow our Code of Conduct.

LkAmmRk.png

To Join the Discord or guild Contact any of the following after signing this thread:
@aurethil
@EmberBlue
@Fyurae
@KarineaStar

wLy6RyS.png

Purpose: Purpose: The purpose and goals of our Code of Conduct is to provide an environment where RP flourishes. As a hub people expect to be able to use the Covenant Collective to find RP, hear about events, and network. What our Code of Conduct allows is the assurance that our community will remain a positive one, one where you can get all the promised resources while being part of community that does hold itself to a standard.

General

1) Harassment, discriminatory comments, or hate speech is forbidden in ALL forms.
+Depending on the scale of the infraction the result will be a warning up to immediate removal.

2) Please Respect the Boundaries of Others.
+If an individual expresses discomfort at anything you say or do inside or outside of roleplay. STOP. Feel free to seek understand but do so in a respectful and contrite manner, and do not do so in guild chat.

3) Certain Steps must be followed to handle disagreements. Gossip, Negativity, and Passive Aggressive Behavior is not allowed.
+Members of the Covenant Collective are expected to have mature discussions and resolve all conflicts in a respectful manner. While moderators exist to help handle disagreements, you should always ask yourself if you could do the following on your own:

a. The Member must approach the ‘offender in question’ politely and respectfully about their concerns. The offender is expected to be receptive and understanding, to find common ground and resolve the situation like Adults.

b. At no time should any involved gossip about another member or the offender. Realistically this cannot be completely eliminated but the members of the Covenant Collective should strive in all things to treat each other with dignity and respect as we are all adults.

c. If conversation between you and the offending party does not pan out. We ask that you make moderators of higher level officers aware of the situation.They will then work to resolve the situation.

4) You are not allowed to engage in mature themes with minors.
+It is your responsibility to check a member's note. Covenant Collective officers are not responsible for your actions.

5) If you are under the age of 18 you will be required to disclose this to an officer so it may go in your member note.
+If you are found out to be underage and did not inform an officer you will be immediately removed.

6) In-game Guild Chat:
+Guild chat is expected to be free of NSFW and/or controversial subjects of debate. Positivity is expected – this means no judgmental, pointed, or mocking statements. Those from opposing points of view are expected to respect one another or not participate in the discussions.

Lore and RP

For the sake of this section the word public when referring to an RP space means that it takes place in the open world and guild chat/discord.

*It is important to remember the Covenant Collective a hub guild, and thus this section is kept very minimum and basic. Its purpose is to promote healthy positive environment for the community, not to police RP. Always remember violation of RP ethics means you assume the responsibility of the communities reaction to your actions.

1) You are expected to follow basic RP Ethics. If breaking any of the following becomes a problem that spills into guild chat or make it to an officer it will be dealt with accordingly.

a. No power/god moding.

b. No meta gaming

c. Keep IC and OOC separate (All members must remain kind and courteous to one another despite any IC conflict that is occurring. )

2) Respect established cities and canon, unless it is kept private. It should not impact the RP of the public or others.

a. No ruling over in game cities.

b. No RPing NPCs or members of royal families.

c. If you are RPing something that breaks the above, or is disruptive, you should take your RP to group or reach a compromise.

3) When RPing certain characters such as overly powerful mages, vampires, werewolves, or deadra do so with realism and lore appropriateness.
+You assume the responsibility of the communities reaction to your story.

Officer’s Code of Conduct

Officers Include:

Guildmaster: the head of the Collective

Administrators: On top of being moderators, administrators are also involved in discussions about the Covenant Collective communities path and goals. They may also facilitate community wide events, though the later is not mandatory.

Moderators: They are responsible for upholding the Code of Conduct in-game and in the TCC discord server.

1) Officers are expected to be active in both the game and in fulfilling their duties.
+If an officer has been away from the game, or has been ignore their duties, for a period of 2 weeks they will be demoted. If leadership is informed ahead of time something can be worked out.

2) Officers should approach conflict with an open mind, and deal with it in a proper way.
+When attempting to defuse a situation you should always look at a situation objectively and take no action that will escalate things further. If a problem cannot be mediated simply inform the parties involved they need to move on. Remember that guild chat is NOT a place to handle disputed. Keep your discussion to whisper and/or group.

3) Officers must be available to communicate.
+You should be reachable when offline either through enjin or discord. While it is not mandatory, it is prefered all officers be a member of the TCC discord server.

4) Officers are held to a higher standard.
+If an officer is found in violation of the Code of Conduct they will receive ONLY one warning. If another infraction occurs within three months they will be demoted. They are also expected to keep the details of altercations confidential.

5) Officer Eligibility:

a. Must have been in the hub for at least a month. That time may be extended if you have received a warning for violating the Code of Conduct.

b. To be an Administrator you must be willing to use Discord and do a voice interview.
Posted May 7, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
I am happy to see these implementations coming to the Covenant Collective. With these changes in place I believe the community can aspire to be something more that it has been. Good job to the writers and workers on this and thank you for all the effort you put forward into the community
24.jpg
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+193
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
So happy to see some great changes!
Volund Decentius

housedecentiussign.png
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+116
PC-NA
This looks great and I am really interested in joining.
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Checks-The-Calendar
Sweetrolls:
+775
Spared a Coin
any member can invite you. I'm online right now, for a little while. throw in your @name and I will toss you an invite
@Fyurae
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,385
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
This looks wonderful! Here's to lots more fulfilling stories, amazing adventures, great connections, and a strong community! <3 I'm so proud to be among many inspiring writers in the DC and ESO-RP community.
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+457
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Glad to see CC getting some attention, makes me wish I had a free guild slot to hop in again lol!
kdu7uyk.png
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,385
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
The cool thing, Valeria Is that if you sign up here on the thread you can join the guild in game and/or the discord! That way there are two avenues! The in-game guild is the easiest, but joining the discord is an option too, as there will be many great features there as well! :)
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Seems like a good group for my DC kitteh to get acquainted with the DC RP side of things! Signed @GhostwalkerLD
Posted May 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,385
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Seems like a good group for my DC kitteh to get acquainted with the DC RP side of things! Signed @GhostwalkerLD

Got you all set up, welcome! :)
Posted May 7, 17
Page
of 21
NoticeNotices