• None
  • Light

Page
of 7

[OOC RP-hub] Ebonheart Roleplay (repost)

67 replies
Sweetrolls:
+179
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Gold Coast
Morrowind
Ebonheart Roleplay
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k1Akwur.png

*Since the OP of the old thread no longer is active and clean off 28 pages of invite requests, I'm reposting the main thread for the guild here and now with updated information!*

About Us:
Since launch we have seen the birth of several OOC role play guilds designed to put role players into the same phases as each other. In the months that have followed, we have also seen many of these guilds collapse – either from their own weight, from politics, and from hurt feelings over the way in which guild chat was run. Yet without these tools role players have been left to the wild and unfettered whims of a phasing system which doesn't know you from Adam. What's worse is that we have limited guild slots so we have to make the most of them. This guild is now one of the oldest and most active hub guilds on the Us-mega server and will give you an place and an opportunity to advertise your personal guilds, post events, and network with fellow role players.

What this guild is:
This guild is a tool for Ebonheart role players to be phased with like minded players. It is a place where you can advertise and schedule events that take place in any of the provinces that belong to the pact races. It is a place where you can know that nobody is trying to play the politics game to become the 'community leader'. There are no community leaders here – there are only role players.

What this guild isn't:
We are not a 24/7 chat police. This game is rated M for mature. That means that you are either an adult, or an adult has consented to you being exposed to topics that adults talk about. That means that guild chat will be unmoderated except under extreme circumstances. You are free to talk about the innumerable adult topics present in Elder Scrolls lore here. If guild chat offends you, turn it off!

This guild isn't a place for someone to become the "big community leader". There are no politics here. This guild has no leaders – only organizers and maintenance workers. Guild kicks are only rarely going to be employed here for people who violate the rules of the guild, or are inactive for extended periods of time. Everyone can send out invitations to their fellow role players.

Guild Rules:

1: Harassment and all forms of hate speech will not be tolerated.
2: Treat others with respect.
3: If guild chat offends you, turn it off.
4: Don't use this guild as a means to troll your fellow role players. Trolling is not tolerated.
5: Try to keep guild chat clear of guild advertisements unless someone asks for them, we have a special channel in discord for said advertisements.

To join:

Simply contact one of the good folks below or anyone else who is in the guild for an invite, you may also make a post here and I'll invite you asap. See you around, Ebonheart!

Moderators: @Greentea, @Dastardlygentleman, @Rykoth, @femmecalico

Our Discord Server:

Due to popular request this RP hub guild will now have a public discord in which anyone is welcomed into. The same guild rules apply however, we ask that we keep the discord text chat PG-13, and do not flood it with many external links unless in the right channel. Our link is included below:

https://discord.gg/9bqFsdM

Master Daedra Hunter (NA /PC /EP)
Brekkt: Orcish Sellsword (NA /PC /EP)
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
Posted May 11, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 24, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
Hello (I hope I'm doing this right) I would like to be a part of this roleplay guild/group my profile is @Widdle and my character`s name is Tim-Julan Menes, and sorry if I did this wrong.
Posted May 12, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+179
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Gold Coast
Morrowind
Your fine! We invite people on the forums all the time. Will toss you an invite when i get in game. :d

Master Daedra Hunter (NA /PC /EP)
Brekkt: Orcish Sellsword (NA /PC /EP)
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY!
Posted May 12, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
Joined your Discord!
Posted May 18, 17
Sweetrolls:
+9
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
@MissHiraeth would like an invite, please :)
Posted May 22, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+6
Love an invite @brazybg
Posted May 29, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls: