Welcome to Vvardenfell Roleplay! We're a bunch of roleplayers that not only desire but also seek to create a flourishing roleplay environment that is centric around the Dunmer, their Great Houses and the nomadic Ashlanders. Vvardenfell Roleplay is, by all means, an OOC Hub Guild for that sole reason alone, to gather like-minded roleplayers in a united effort to bring the island of Vvardenfell to life.
The primary goal of the guild is to create a thrilling and immersive roleplay experience for everyone that seeks to either visit or stay upon Vvardenfell. The in-game Guild itself will, therefore, act as a Gathering Hub to ease the player phasing of each individual, as well as keep an easier track of events and where to find roleplay on and near Vvardenfell.
While the name of the guild is Vvardenfell Roleplay, we by no means keep ourselves, or anyone restricted to the confines of the island itself, as we do support roleplay all across Tamriel. But with this guild we aim to extend that very support to the lush fungal ashlands of the Dunmer.
The guild has recently been created in anticipation of the new chapter for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind, which unfortunately means that there is a slight barrier to entry in the form of the Chapter "Morrowind", which unfortunately must be purchased in order to travel to the island of Vvardenfell. If you don't own the Chapter just yet, you'll naturally be welcome to join any event or roleplay that takes place on the mainland of Morrowind, or any other region upon Tamriel.
To keep a healthy and good spirit in the guild, we wish to see everyone uphold these few simple rules:
1. You may not express views that are in any way discriminating, on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or country.
2. You may not harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress to another player. This includes, but is not limited to, verbal attacks, unwanted messaging, personal attacks, stalking or any other undesired behavior used to cause discomfort or disrupt other players experience.
3. You may not roleplay Great House Councillors or the leaders of all factions, such as Grandmasters of Houses, Morag Tong and Cammona Tong and Temple. This is for keeping lore canon and balancing power in roleplay.
4. You may not force your authority, attacks or sexual encounters via emotes on other players, metagame ( this includes mind-related magic ) unless agreed-upon beforehand.
5. You may not engage in ERP in public places, or share potentially traumatic roleplay content with others without their agreement. This includes, but is not limited to, descriptions of graphic violence, mutilation, violent assault. Keep it private, it isn't for everyone.
6. You may not engage in sexual RP with a roleplayer under the age of 18, as determined by Zenimax's EULA or with an underaged character. This is illegal and will get you not only banned from the guild, but also reported to Zenimax Online Studios.
Generally speaking, we strive to be incredibly lore correct, and we will, therefore, hope that you will do the same, as our goal is a very true-to-lore and immersive experience for the entirety of the roleplaying community on EU, including Outlanders that only come to Vvardenfell for a visit every now and then.
We welcome any and all into our OOC Hub Guild, no matter the race or occupation of your character in life, as the guild itself is purely an OutofCharacter gathering hub, and will therefore not hold any power or otherwise benefit InCharacter. It is pure and simple, a place for roleplayers to gather and share Vvardenfell-centric roleplay with one another.
If you wish to join us in our goal to create a fun and exciting roleplay environment in Morrowind, please feel free to join us Ingame and on our Discord:
Whisper one of the moderators below to receive an invitation to Guild Ingame:
We hope to hear from you soon!