• None
  • Light

Page
of 12

Portraits and tarot by Juimon

112 replies
Sweetrolls:
+531
Hello all! It's getting colder here, and it looks like I'll be moving yet again. :S But I have new hardware that will mak working on the go so much easier so never fear my lovely creative community!!! I'll be uploading on the reg, and conrtinuing to take commissions! I do have a waiting list now so be sure to make any inquiries sooner rather than later to secure a spot in my schedule!

And today I present Olabasi! A portrait of a BDO character! This character has such vibrant pops of colour that were a great treat to paint!
olabasi_web_resmol_by_juimon-dcb9kh3.png
Aisling
Posted May 11, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+531
Hi guys!

I got one fancy monochrome commission, and one real silly memesy illustration! I'm moving soon, or should I say again, this 20-something life. -_- So! To the point! Any support either through my online stores, or my gumroad or patreon is super super appreciated right now! Even sharing my stuff helps a whole heap and gives me some confidence. In saying that, thank you everyone who has supported me so far!

hotakaweb_resmol_by_juimon-dcc9jgz.png

sunflowerwbk_web_resmol_by_juimon-dcc9jgj.png
Aisling
Posted May 22, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+531
Hi, I'm back! So soon!

Got commissioned to paint a player character from Sea of Thieves!! Ohh! PIRATES! Love y'all and your characters and ah!

I'm moving soon, or should I say "again"; this 20-something life. -_- So! To the point! Any support either through my online stores, or my gumroad or patreon is super super appreciated right now! Even sharing my stuff helps a whole heap and gives me some confidence. In saying that, thank you everyone who has supported me so far!

fenwick_web_resmol_by_juimon-dccci2o.png
Aisling
Posted May 23, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 12
NoticeNotices