Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
The Celebration of Voices is TONIGHT
April 20th at 8 PM EST
We hope to see you there!

PM @KhaosRiivy for any questions or concerns!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Apr 20, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 20, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+887
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast

HAPPENING NOW.

The Event will be running from 8 PM to 2 AM EST. Come when the time suits you best! - If you do not get in right away (As player cap is 24), do not fret. We'll be hanging around for awhile. Even after the initial 'Event End'

PM @KhaosRiivy for a group invite or if you have questions or concerns.

Hope to see you there!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Apr 20, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+887
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast

The Celebration Of Voices is postponed until July.
Stay Tuned!

- Rivy

giphy.gif

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 1, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+887
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
edcrV5T.png
OYWNnqS.gif

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

KjR4zQ5.png

Q: From an OOC Perspective, what exactly is the Celebration of Voices?

A: The Celebration of Voices is a Bi-Monthly Mixer Social hosted by the Dibellan Roleplay Sect, The Covent of Our Lady. Sponsored as well by the Dibellan Sister-Sect which has molded with the Covent, from Spirits of Lore. This Event is open to everyone to attend, no matter your allegiance, as the Covent is Neutral towards any Alliances, wanting to help out the entirety of Nirn.

Q: I’m what is labeled and Roleplay as an 'Afflicted' Character (Werewolf/Daedra/Vampire/Lich etc) Can I still attend the event?

A: While you are welcome to come visit, it may raise awareness and potential conflict, as we roleplay our Sect and Locations as Holy Grounds, to which they have an affect on those afflicted with what is called ‘One of the Four Abominations’ - Ontop of this, Jocilyn is designing a ward system that tags those that come in, which also gives away that one may be afflicted, however this is a prototype, and is a 50/50 chance, and not without consent. For Vampires, the Wards act as a ‘detect life/undead’ system, for more reference and so forth. If you are coming seeking aid, we ask that you come to us beforehand, to prevent conflict unnecessary

Q: Speaking of Conflict Rivy! Can I come and cause conflict if my character is against Dibella or the other 7 Divines?

A: Yes. You can, but I ask that you inform us beforehand, as much as I like surprises, the Celebration of Voices already has immense planning, so surprises that I am unaware of may upset myself and my colleagues. The same goes for those that want to come and sell their wares, if you’d like to do this, please get in contact with myself or @Ddera before the event.

Q: Rivy! What.. uhm.. What exactly do you do at the Celebration of Voices? Moreso, what am I supposed to do?

A: Well anonymous asker! That is an excellent question! The event is meant to be directly a social, so, that means socialize. But! If you are someone that is trained is say, a form of artisan craft or the like, this is your chance to shine and spread your skills to the other attendees. For example, Hundorian came to preach about dirt, and it was well received!

Things such as that. Along with this, you are welcome to say any poetry you have written, tell stories, just have fun.

That is what I ask from you the most!!

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to reach out!

@KhaosRiivy | KhaosRivy#4760 | Enjin

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jul 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 2, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices