• None
  • Light

Is roleplaying dead on the Xbox?

9 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1
Cant find a guild or anybody still doing it.
Posted Jun 27, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+6
Roleplaying is dead on consoles in general. If you have the money, upgrade to a pc.
Posted Jul 7, 17
Sweetrolls:
+4
I do not agree with the above comment. It may not be as popular, so just give up? People like that are the reasons RP has not reached great heights on console. Keep at it good sir. If you can't find any guilds, create your own! Lead the charge! Good luck in your travels!
Posted Jul 7, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+6
Eddie? The leader of the Wayfarers? Hello. Sorry, I was in a bit of an rp slump. Sometimes the lack of rp, discourages me lol. I love rp though.
Posted Jul 7, 17
Sweetrolls:
+4
Yes, greetings. I hope you have fared well. We all get in slumps, but one must not give up. The heat of battle is the fire that forges the strongest blades, and this my friend, is a fantastic battle.

Good day to you, perhaps we shall meet in RP someday.
Posted Jul 7, 17
Sweetrolls:
+60
PS4-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Wrothgar
Roleplaying is dead on consoles in general. If you have the money, upgrade to a pc.
@OP I agree with Infinity_song446 assessment. RP for consoles is a rather obsolete and you would be better served transferring over to the PC. Sadly, RP thrives in an active and participating community, one in which the all participants thrive for the betterment of the community overall. Yet, in console it seems that the logic of the day is to strive for one's self interest as opposed to that of supporting a community. Now it isn't to say that you won't find pocket groups and individuals of RPers, yet, again due to self interest, those don't suffer lasting long.
Posted Jul 27, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
We exist! dont jump boat on console just yet. " The Story Untold" xbox 1 eso rp community is recruiting. please any and all xbox rpers feel free to message me. The rp community is small and completely unorganized. Finding fellow RPers is a huge pain in the ass. The community hopes to change that. my gt is " crom grimblade"
Posted Aug 2, 17
Sweetrolls:
EU or NA?!
Posted Aug 2, 17
Sweetrolls:
+4
na
Posted Aug 2, 17
Sweetrolls:
Recruiting?
Posted Jan 14, 18
NoticeNotices