• None
  • Light

In search of role-player's. (PS4)

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+6
Hello Citizens of Tamriel! My name is infinity_song and I have been an active role-player on the PS4 for nearly two years now. During my two years I have met many people, learned many things, and have gained many experiences. My time here has been mostly positive but the condition, isn't the problem. It's the longevity. I have been through over 20 guilds these past two years, all of which have fallen. To many times have I seen great storytellers vanish, and amazing ideas thrown to the wayside because of petty drama, and lack of motivation. I would like to change this. For myself, and other drifters out there looking for a constant, and stable RP environment. So that is why I am looking to forge a small RP group, using the tools and experiences I have gained to make sure we too do not get lost in the sands. I will be using people from my past, and you from the forums to help obtain this goal.
Now every RP group has a story right? Well so far the story that I have pieced together is barely an inkling. But what I have came up with is a story with pretty much endless possibilities. Nothing is official, but I would like to call us, "The Eyes of Ravenwatch." Ravenwatch, you know what that means? Dun dun dun... VAMPIRES!! Wait! Wait! Please do not cower for the hills, and please let me explain... (Queue the dramatic music.)
Count Verandis Ravenwatch, one of the great leaders of Rivenspire, and personal friend of the High King Emeric himself, has seen the once great land of Rivenspire rise and fall over the years. However as of right now, the land is in turmoil. Baron Wylon Montclair, another leader of Rivenspire, has since turned his own men against the people of Rivenspire, and his power hungry partner Reezal-Jul has released a deadly blood plague that now ravages the land. This plague turns most into savage bloodfiends, and the few lucky ones into lost and confused vampires. Verandis wanting nothing more then to see the prosperity restored to Rivenspire, is looking to create a sanctuary for those lost and confused vampires of Rivenspire and other surrounding areas.
A secret vampire himself, Verandis remembers the struggles of starting a new life as a vampire. So that is why he is creating a safe place where other vampires can mingle, and help each other explore and hone their new found abilities. In return for safety, Verandis expects "his children" to become his eyes and ears. He expects them to carry out tasks within Rivenspire, and other surrounding areas and then to report back to him. Hence, "The Eyes of Ravenwatch."
Overall, this idea is still in it's infancy. I would love to call it a guild but that seems way to brash for this moment in time. If you are interested in the idea, or you just want to help forge this group of role-players, please do message me on PSN. @infinity_song446. Thank you, and see you in Tamriel!
Attached Images
Posted Jul 17, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 17, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
Well, Infinity. Check your PSN messages.
Posted Mar 16, 18
Sweetrolls:
Well, Infinity. Check your PSN messages.
Posted Mar 16, 18
NoticeNotices