• None
  • Light

{PC-EU-DC} Alik'r/Hammerfell RP Headcount

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+8
Hello folks!

I recently migrated from the NA server to the EU with no sense of the community here. I was wondering if the Redguard RP community is existant in the Alik'r Desert, or if any would be interested in Desert Survival RP.

This is purely a headcount, but if people are interested, I'd be willing to organize a group of roaming nomads or Marauders, depending on ongoing flavor.

If any are interested in talking about this, merely contact me @Xalmarian, and we'll work something out, I'm positive.
Posted Jul 26, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+43
PC-EU
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Valenwood
Hello and welcome to the EU server.

While the community isn't very active on these forums you might want to take a glance at StormRP.enjin.com. Personally I am sure that the RP you have in mind will do well and hope for the best!
"Pssssssh"
Posted Jul 26, 17 · Last edited Jul 26, 17
Sweetrolls:
+8
Many thanks!

I appreciate the suggestion, and will make sure to keep it bookmarked and ask there as well. I'll post a similar question there, too. Hopefully this would be one step ahead in getting to know you all!

I seethe with excitement already! Er, in the pleasant way.
Posted Jul 26, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+43
PC-EU
Cyrodiil
High Rock
Valenwood
No worries! And if you find yourself in the Stormhaven area, and wish to Roleplay with a Bosmer Mage feel free to poke @aluiries.
"Pssssssh"
Posted Jul 26, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+8
I may just take you up on that! Stormhaven isn't too far away, and I'm sure my Redguard would appreciate to rest in the area.
Posted Jul 26, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices