lkzcRQw.png

NAME Ahnush at-Sebai Adham | RACE Redguard | GENDER Female
OCCUPATION Baroness / Thief | AGE Early Forties | EYES Amber
SKIN Coffee-cream | HAIR Black | HEIGHT 5' 8"
BUILD Slender and Muscular | BIRTH SIGN The Serpent

lkzcRQw.png

GChlAig.png

lkzcRQw.png

Regal in every sense of the word, Ahnush holds herself with the utmost poise when in the public eye. She is tall and well-built, and is a creature of natural grace. Her skin is a fine coffee-cream tone, and she often wears makeup of the gold, red, or blue varieties as they stand out best against her amber eyes. She is always seen in silk gowns when in court, with her favorite being a blue dress sent to her by her cousin in Cyrodiil. It is worn most often, and has sleeves that are slit from the shoulder to the elbow, and held together by three golden buttons on each side.

Her ebony hair is almost always pulled back out of her face and held together by elaborately decorated hair pins and tiaras. The majority of them are gold, and all bear the house seal of the jackal in their centers, while being framed with gemstones. The one she most commonly wears matches her blue dress, and is adorned with sapphires and blue topaz. Further jewelry includes a golden necklace, wrists liberally decorated with golden bangle bracelets, golden earrings, and her wedding band on her left hand. A silver ring adorns her other ring finger.

q9a1nK3.jpg

On her person are numerous daggers, with one always visible at her hip, while the others are stored in various places throughout the folds of her clothing. Rarely is she seen with her bow, except when practice shooting with her family in the gardens or on a hunt.

She is almost always seen on the back of a horse, or at the very least, near them. Her favorite is her black stallion, Khel, whom she treats as though he were royalty. His garb is gold and blue, with his saddle and bridle comprised of pure gold and draped in blue silk with sapphire accents.

Ahnush is left-handed, and only uses her right hand when dual-wielding her daggers, but, even then, she predominantly uses her left hand. Her right hand has horrible burns on her palm, which snake between her fingers. The scars run more faintly up her forearm, and end just short of her elbow. She is not afraid of these scars, nor does she try to hide them at any given time. She is as proud of them as she is of any other mark on her body, two others of which are also quite visible. A scar runs behind her left ear, and another is just under her jaw on the right hand side, as though made by a blade being placed against her throat. She has many other scars and marks, but these are all hidden under her clothing.

lkzcRQw.png

O6ssRzv.png

lkzcRQw.png

The only surviving -- and oldest -- child of three, Ahnush has always been the rightful heir to the barony of Sebai. Her mother, Aleya, gave birth to her in the estate's stable when she unexpectedly went into labor while ironically aiding her own horse in giving birth. She was unable to make it back to the estate, and by the time a physician was summoned, Ahnush had already been born. In the stall, her mother's horse also gave birth in that moment, to a black foal named Kirin.

Ahnush was raised in her father's saddle, and when they were both old enough, Kirin became the girl's first horse that was all her own. When she was nine years old, her mother died giving birth to twin boys, both of whom also did not survive. Throughout her youth, she was forced to quickly learn the roles expected of her within the aristocracy of her peers. By the time she had reached adolescence, she was both respected and admired by friends and suitors alike, and had succeeded to rise to the occasion as a the future Baroness of Sebai.

At the age of twenty, Ahnush lost her father to fever and was forced to take up her family's mantle on her own. She again proved her mettle as she focused on the family's business of breeding horses and turned it into an empire of superior steeds. Through this act, she became renowned throughout the Alik'r Desert as a woman of not only noble blood within herself, but also of that of her remarkable mounts. Within two years, she had single-handedly transformed her life from that of a simple Baroness by title, to also that of a highly respected businesswoman.

The only other surviving relatives of Ahnush's family comes in the form of her two male cousins, Annonere Rulius and Rakesh Abduma. Ahnush did not grow up knowing Annonere, but when he appeared on her doorstep seeking answers in regards to his family, she welcomed him in with opens arms. While they are rarely together for longer than a few weeks at a time, Ahnush feels close with Annonere, and strives to keep in touch with him. Rakesh was raised in Sebai, and she is close to him by default. She is highly protective of him, as Rakesh is the youngest of her two cousins.

At the age of twenty-two, Ahnush was courted by Jamal Adham, and the two were quickly wed. Over the many years of their idyllic marriage, the two have produced two sons, Talisan and Kosai, as well as a daughter, Lanea. Ahnush has struggled to conceive, much like her mother before her, but is presently pregnant with their fourth child.

Spoiler: The Jackal of the Alik'rShow

lkzcRQw.png

3qxLmRH.png

lkzcRQw.png

As noble as she is just, Ahnush is a fair ruler over her barony. She loves people and to socialize, taking her role of baroness very seriously and with pride. She is not, however, afraid to pass judgement where it is due, and is quick to make decisions in such matters. She is unable to be bought or bribed, seeing such things as an affront to her position.

Ahnush is somewhat religious, leaning more heavily on the worship of Morwha than any other deity -- likely due to her own fertility issues. She does attend services, however, ensuring she sets an example to her people.

She is a devout wife and mother, cherishing her family above all else in her life. She is as in love with her husband today as she was when they first married, and her children are the jewels of her familial crown. She adores children in general, and never passes up the opportunity to hold a baby or play with the young ones that belong to members of her staff and guards.

lkzcRQw.png

6m49LUV.png

lkzcRQw.png

Horse Witch - Ahnush has always had a way with horses, and there are many who insist she can speak their language. She's never met a horse she cannot tame, and she continues her family's proud tradition of the superior breeding of Sebaian horses. Her current horse, Khel, is the son of Kirin, who is now retired in his old age.

S0PDqsH.png

Hunter - One of Ahnush's favorite pastimes is to hunt in the lush forests of Sebai. Her favored prey is the goldhorn stag, which she and her father hunted together on many occasions during her youth. She feels closest to her father when she is riding through the wilds of Sebai with a bow in her hand.

7rNANsW.png

Thief - The private and illicit hobby of the baroness is that of thievery, but especially lock picking. Ahnush is quite skilled in picking locks of all types, enjoying the thrill of entering a forbidden place after quietly forcing her way in.

FLMpMA4.png

Writer - Ahnush as a deep love for the written word, but particularly poetry. She enjoys writing her own in her free time, and often leaves little love poems for Jamal to find throughout the estate. Her private desk is sometimes littered with parchment and ink as she scribbles down ideas in between her other duties.

UlM0dFL.png
Posted Aug 30, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 13, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,494
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Well, you know I love this aesthetic! Perhaps Rhea and her should meet!
Posted Aug 30, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+199
wrote:
Well, you know I love this aesthetic! Perhaps Rhea and her should meet!
They totally should! They'd likely know each other, or at least heard of one another, seeing as Rhea is, you know, super infamous. And Ahnush likely may have shown up on the radar with all her illicit activities. Not that she's trying to hide it from others in the criminal world. They should meet, most definitely!
Posted Aug 30, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+845
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Skyrim
I too love this aesthetic! Though I mainly play a Dunmer with few reasons to go to the Alik'r, I'm an equestrian IRL. It always makes me happy to see horse culture being supported and explored in the context of the Elder Scrolls. Awesome character sheet, too! If you're interested in RP with some far-flung people, don't hesitate to say so! :)
LEMON.png
Posted Aug 30, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+199
wrote:
I too love this aesthetic! Though I mainly play a Dunmer with few reasons to go to the Alik'r, I'm an equestrian IRL. It always makes me happy to see horse culture being supported and explored in the context of the Elder Scrolls. Awesome character sheet, too! If you're interested in RP with some far-flung people, don't hesitate to say so! :)
I'd absolutely love to! Ahnush makes friends all over Tamriel, especially if those friends are potential business contacts (licit or illicit, it doesn't matter to her). She could always come to your OC with the excuse that she's there already on business. ^^ If you want to hit me up in game, it's @Lyterette! I'd be happy to RP anytime!
Posted Aug 31, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+199
Did a complete profile overhaul! Whew!
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,352
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
200.gif
Ann, my heart can only take so much beauty. This overhaul is drop-dead gorgeous!
Hekia definitely may find themselves meeting her in the future..

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Admin of Covenant Collective.
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jan 11, 19 · Last edited Jan 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+199
Haha! You are seriously the sweetest. <3 Thank you!
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,718
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
:-o
Posted Jan 12, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+199
Added a link to the Sebaian horse breeds under "Hobbies and Talents" > "Horse Witch". Got that done yesterday but forgot to update it on her profile.
Posted Jan 13, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices