• None
  • Light

Page
of 2

[NA-PC] Elder Vampire Seeks Contacts, Friends, Romance, Progeny. (18+)

19 replies
Sweetrolls:
+5
I'm still available, if you want. Sorry if I'm coming off as annoying though..And my apologies for not being on often, Hat in Time's eating away my soul. xD
Posted Jan 7, 18
Sweetrolls:
+324
I'd prefer someone active, admittedly.
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+5
Understandable. My apologies.
Posted Jan 7, 18
Sweetrolls:
+324
Stuff and things.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε✄
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+324
Bep. Boop. Bap.

BUMP.
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+145
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
I might be able to provide a (whatever role it is that Rot plays). Just pop me a message if you'd ever care to RP, on whatever the platform is
7.jpg
Posted Mar 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
I'm gonna be trying to get back into the game. So I'd be down...Up to you, though.
Posted Mar 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+6
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
You could come hang out with Vezahr if you'd like. I'm always looking for contacts to add to his list.
·· Is ᴀɪᴛ ᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴄ ᴀɴ sᴀᴏʟ ··

Vεzαнr - Mαƈ'Nαɱαɾα - Ƈуяιη ƜιƖɗтнσяη
Posted Mar 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+90
PC-NA
So I originally saw this ad earlier today but thought it best I put some thought into posting a response before answering. I'am very intrigued to rp with your character, however the character I have in mind already has a mentor/teacher that I need to touch base with because I just got back from a rather long break from the game. (We had a baby! He's still here! ;) ) And my character is never really looking for friendship or romance but she is always looking for information, and it usually leads into some sort of bond. She is also useful. She is a very skilled alchemist, an expert healer, and is becoming moderately skilled with conjuration. She has had some intrigue with necromancy but not as much interest as she does in conjuration. As far as romance goes, she is straight so that would be difficult. She would be interested in learning about your character's bloodline, and from what I'm reading in your ad, it sounds like the could have very in depth conversations. Now as far as a thrall goes that is tricky because it is hard for it to not become a romantic situation, and Ele isn't too keen on the idea of slowly but surely becoming more and more addicted to being fed/fed on.

So I suppose all I can offer at this time is an eventual friendship, like I said Ele never seeks it, but it generally develops into such as she is a character that other's easily get along with. Let me know if you are interested in this. In game handle is @TheBalance

My availability however is usually from 8:30Pm until whatever time I pass out. I can get online during the day sporadically but there's no set times and it varies depending on how long the baby naps -.-
Elethia Delacourt: The Ghostly Healer
Posted Mar 25, 18 · Last edited Mar 25, 18
Sweetrolls:
+324
Maybe bumps n stuff.
Posted Mon at 10:58 pm · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices