• Light

Page
of 4

The Sanctum University

38 replies
Sweetrolls:
+752
wrote:
Are applications by any chance still open?

... Only because I forgot to close it, yet. Ahem. >.> <.<

I will close it in 24 hours to give a window.
mXoyAvJ.png
Click Me! -> gltVljx.pngxPxTvOq.png <- Click Me!
Posted Apr 11, 18
Sweetrolls:
+752
mXoyAvJ.png
Applications for the Month of Second Seed are
OPEN!

From the 1st to the 7th of May, applications will be reopened. If you'd like more information about the guild, feel free to contact: Althiira/Evirea , Zarquon , Embric , Mogdurz gra-Durog , or Lucin ! More information about the guild and the form for applying can be found here!

As we move into the month of May, the spectre of real-life finals and woe begin to fade; exciting things are being planned, from scheming out an unusual method of running guild events and stories (rubs hands together) to declaring that the Sanctum University is secretly part of the Psijic Order with the new Summerset Expansion. Man, I have no clue what got over me there with that last sentence.

Oh, and our last Matriculation Ceremony struck the player cap again, so once more, if anybody from Zenimax happens to be reading this, please, please, please, please, please increase the bloody homestead cap from 24 to something higher.

Speaking of Matriculation Ceremony,
Vailen plays an absolutely incredible Dunmer.

v4dsD8j.jpg

... is it just me, or does it look kind of like new Scholars to the University are being forced to swear their souls away before the Book of Cheese while intimidatingly flanked by two mobsters?
mXoyAvJ.png
Click Me! -> gltVljx.pngxPxTvOq.png <- Click Me!
Posted May 1, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+27
come join our guid... we have crab people (THE GM DARED ME TO POST THIS!!)
Attached Images
npm9yyk.png
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom

Character Sheets Below
My Bard, Menfin Bristlerun
Posted May 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+34
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Black Marsh
High Rock
Valenwood
come join our guid... we have crab people (THE GM DARED ME TO POST THIS!!)
You have no proof of this.
Posted May 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+27
I HAVE PROOF!
Attached Images
npm9yyk.png
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom

Character Sheets Below
My Bard, Menfin Bristlerun
Posted May 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+145
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Did someone say crab people?
7.jpg
Posted May 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4,390
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Well I mean they certainly have CRABBY people... after all, I'm there.
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted May 4, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+255
Althira is cool. This has been a Public Service announcement.
Tggn2rE.gif
Posted May 10, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+862
Althira is cool. This has been a Public Service announcement.

No you. You cool. <3
m_Xoy_Av_J.png

It's that time again folks! From the 1st to the 7th we'll be ramping up our applications, so if you want to skid in quick, now's the time! You can find me on Discord as Althiira#3900 with any questions you might have, and you can find our applications here. You can also contact Zarquon , Lucin and Mogdurz gra-Durog via the forums with further questions!

The Sanctum University has a lot underway, including participating in a bi-weekly fighting event (more to come on that!) and personalized storylines. Our long-running story currently involves hunting down a necromancer by the name of Xypher Shan in Colovia - a favor for one of the University's benefactors, Belisarius Quintus Varro ! In addition, we've got quite a few fun classes being run - from spellswordsmanship to archery to witchcraft to the art of detective work and fist-fighting!

Class is in, ya'll.
hogwarts%2Bletter.gif
Posted Jun 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 1, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices