Cinder Mask Studio: TES figurines and glowing stuff

34 replies
Sweetrolls:
+73
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Thank you! I'm going to have to see what things look like after payday tomorrow but I'm eyeing that guar hardcore.
enjin-1587983-1265917-gray.png
Posted May 22, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+272
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Elsweyr
I don't think it is against the rules, just make sure there is no issue with selling TES themed items with Zennimax. I am not sure if they would be against it or not with their own merch shop etc. Just something to look into. Though seeing they have not cracked down on TES related art, I would say you will be good!
Posted May 22, 18
Sweetrolls:
+218
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Morrowind
Jauren Zeni do know about our shenanigans :) Once they'd interviewed us for their community spotlight, looking through our social media accounts (with links to shop and stuff) in process. And we are still sharing posts about our newest creations with their (totally awesome) community managers.
gUHMd61V.png

Characters: Areev Dres | Trevyn Tahl | Urvel Imayn | Sendeth Fels | Kyrandir Aquilon +more
Posted May 22, 18 · OP · Last edited May 22, 18
Sweetrolls:
+272
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Elsweyr
wrote:
Jauren Zeni do know about our shenanigans :) Once they'd interviewed us for their community spotlight, looking through our social media accounts (with links to shop and stuff) in process. And we are still sharing posts about our newest creations with their (totally awesome) community managers.

That is good to hear! So many peg Zennimax as being your run of the mill greedy corporation, but my counter argument is what company lets fans make and sell their own creations based on their IP without stealing a percentage of profits (Like Nintendo does!)? Not many, that is for sure. I hope that sale will be going on until the end of this week for when I get paid, might pick something up if I got anything left from bills!
Posted May 22, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+218
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Morrowind
Summerset fauna needs more love, so I made an Indrik.

tumblr_p9whm09hf51qjo609o4_1280.jpg
Spoiler: +5 PhotosShow

It's cool to see a creature from Russian folklore in TES lore.
gUHMd61V.png

Characters: Areev Dres | Trevyn Tahl | Urvel Imayn | Sendeth Fels | Kyrandir Aquilon +more
Posted Jun 6, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices