• None
  • Light

Page
of 3

[NA][PS4] Dark Elf lookin' for RP Guild or Buds!

22 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hey there! *waves* I thought I would give this a shot and hope for the best! I am new to the world of ESO, but not to RP itself: Have been rping on forums and FFXIV for many years now, and was looking for something new. :) I heard RP is a bit dead on PS4, but wanted to see if things were true or not. I hope I can meet many people who would be willing to take me in or show me the RP spots in the game. RavenxBlood is my PSN, so feel free to add me and send me a message to RP sometime! :)
d30eebeeaef543d0.png
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+5
Psn kalixrullier, and yeah sadly ps4 RP is dead 😞 hate it. Hardly anybody roleplays. Console mainly pvp, pve.
Posted Nov 26, 17
Sweetrolls:
That sucks! I am happy to add you though and rp sometime! I was able to get a hold of someone else but theu don't play as often. Are there any active rp guilds?
d30eebeeaef543d0.png
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+5
Honestly i dont really know. I ran one for awhile good amount of people but got off didnt play as much, guild died out. Other then that dont really know of any guilds that do rp. Youll have to do some digging. Let me know too. Lol and yeah maybe we can rp sometime
Posted Nov 26, 17
Sweetrolls:
I roleplay on ps4 all the time. Currently tied up on a ship waiting for someone to come rescue me. So yeah, add my brothers psn. That's how I play. Brysonperry123
Posted Nov 27, 17
Sweetrolls:
+5
We should group up soon do some RP. Sometime this week maybe.
Posted Nov 27, 17
Sweetrolls:
How about right now? I'm online
Posted Nov 27, 17
Sweetrolls:
+5
Can't RN im currently at work! Lol!👷maybe later. Feel free to msg me on here if online or looking to play and ill get back to you if i can.
Posted Nov 27, 17
Sweetrolls:
Alright. What's your gamer tag and I'll friend you
Posted Nov 27, 17
Sweetrolls:
+5
Kalixrullier PSN
Posted Nov 27, 17
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices