Sweetrolls:
+680
PC-NA
Valenwood
Daggerfall Covenant, Criminal File: The Bretmer

Name: Unknown
Aliases: "Bretmer" or "The Bretmer"
Race: Wood Elf

Physical Description: The few reports we have on this woman cannot seem to agree on what she looks like. Although she is most often described as a small wood elf woman with long black hair and dark green eyes, some mention blond hair, black eyes, red eyes, antlers, no antlers, or suggestive things like "angry eyes". My opinion is that the witnesses are not reliable at all (drunkards and idiots) or too scared to remember correctly.

Wood elf woman with black hair and dark green eyes. As a wood elf, she is small, of course, but relatively tall amongst her kin. No distinctive tattoos or scars (I suspect using a bow keeps her away from harm). See the attached portrait.

57b1fe0b0e1eaa217e6b82a9d381d0fd.jpg

Wanted for:
  • Assault
  • Kidnapping (and ransoming)
  • Murder (with sometimes undiscernable motives)
  • Theft (usually following an assault or intimidation)
  • Smuggling
  • Also suspected of other crimes like torture, slavery, daedric worship and skooma dealing.
  • Arson
  • Tresspassing
  • Piracy and other crimes against the Crown
  • Murder of Daggerfall Covenant officials

Reward: Standard reward for bandits if caught, alive or dead. Large reward fit for a pirate. Dead or alive.

"The Bretmer" is no crime boss. No matter what anyone says, she is only slightly smarter than the average thug, which does not mean much. She will commit mistakes and we will get her, if she doesn't get killed first. The citizens of the Covenant should not concern themselves with such rabble.
Captain Roland Dubois

After being captured and rightfully imprisoned in Wayrest for a few months, "The Bretmer" has escaped. It seems that my predecessor, Captain Dubois, underestimated her and her connections when he wrote that she was barely more than an average thug. Aided by an unknown number of assailants, she killed a number of guards including Captain Dubois before disappearing. I suspect that she will restart being a plague on this land and I can only hope that she is caught back quickly. I updated her physical description, her list of crimes and the larger reward now offered for her capture.

Despite the offers of making her life conditions better and the time spent in the dungeons, it seems she always refused to reveal her real name, which certainly does not help the efforts to find her. And now that we know she has accomplices, I must warn anyone to use caution in any attempt to apprehend her.
Captain Eric Mercer
Characters
The Bretmer

Discord
TRoclodyte#5734
Lore
Valenwood: Fauna
Valenwood: Flora
Posted Dec 6, 17 · OP · Last edited May 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo