• None
  • Light

[NA-DC-PvP] Dominus Stercore (A Roleplayer Friendly PvP Guild)

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+38
vdQG8Up.png

<Dominus Stercore> is a brand new Daggerfall Covenant PvP guild homed on PC-NA. Our aim is to provide an enjoyable PvP environment for people of skill sets, from the very beginners up to seasoned veterans. PvP is a fun, interesting, and most often exciting form of gameplay, but unfortunately it often gets mired by horror stories found on various forums, and it turns people off. This is why we aim to foster an environment appealing for both beginners and veterans alike. No matter what your skill set is, no matter how committed or not to PvP you are, you can find a place here.

Beta Phase

As stated above, we are brand new. That means we are small, but we have big plans as we expand. We're looking for a few good soldiers to fill our ranks so we can get closer to fulfilling those big plans and become competitive.

Our Ranking System

Dominus Stercore want to be competitive in Cyrodiil, however we realize that not everyone shares the passion for PvP like we do. That's why we developed a ranking system to be welcoming to those who wish to PvP competitively and those who just wish to dabble when the mood suits them. Our ranking system offers a more traditional feel where people can rank up based on their willingness to lead raids, their attendance, and overall commitment to the guild. But we offer a twist.

The volunteer rank is for those who aren't able to commit themselves to a competitive PvP guild. It could also be appropriate to describe those who are merely PvP-curious and want to give it a try. Volunteers are always welcome on guild raids, but it isn't expected of them. It is ideal for those who like to dabble in PvP occasionally, PvP-curious people, or people with busy schedules that want to hop in and out as they please. For security purposes, volunteers (along with recruits) will not be able to withdraw from the guild bank, but they can certainly request items to be withdrawn on their behalf from anyone ranked Tribune or higher.

The rest of our ranking system is traditional, and are as follows:

Warlord: The guildmaster
Generals: Senior Officers
Legates: Junior Officers
Praetorians: Senior Members
Tribunes: Full Members
Recruits: People who wish to join the guild on a more permanent basis but are currently under a trial period

Beginner Friendly

Dominus Stercore is led by a group of current and former RPers who just happen to really love PvP in ESO, but we realize that everyone starts somewhere. That is why anyone who wishes to dip their toes in the pool of PvP is welcomed with open arms and will receive advice from players who have been active in Cyrodiil for quite some time. No question is stupid, and you will never be made to feel inferior for asking questions.

Rules For Membership

We have two sets of rules: Generic guild rules, and rules specific to raid. They are pretty straight-forward and simple and included in the spoiler below.
Spoiler: Our rulesShow

I want to join! Now what?

If you've decided to join us, make sure you meet the following requirements:

- You are over the age of 18.
- You have Discord.
- You play on PC-NA.
- Your character(s) are of the Daggerfall Covenant.
- You either are already homed, willing to home or guest, the Sotha Sil campaign. (30 day campaign, CP disabled. Full time guild members are encouraged to home to attain leaderboard rankings.)

If you meet these requirements, you can join our Discord and request membership. All members of all ranks have invite privileges to the guild in game.

Some FAQs

Q: Why post on an RP forum if you're not an RP guild?
A: There is a severe disconnect between the roleplaying communities and the PvP communities in practically every game. For one reason or another, each community seems to abhor the other. The people who started this guild either currently roleplay, or have roleplayed in the past, and thus are/were members of both communities. We're roleplayers who just happen to enjoy PvP, and we imagine there are other people just like us. It is our hope that any roleplayers who like PvP or want to try PvP but have reservations about it due a myriad of reasons can have less reservations if they see a guild who is willing to accept roleplayers within their ranks with open arms.

Q: I'm not level 50 or CP 160+. Can I still join?
A: The beauty about Sotha Sil is that CP is disabled, so you don't have to worry about CP being an issue. There is a downfall, of course, and that is that you don't have access to the max level gear, but honestly that shouldn't deter you too much. Once in Cyrodiil, your stats are boosted to level 50 (similar to the way dungeons scale up low level players). Long story short: Yes, you absolutely can still join.

Q: My characters are Pact or Dominion. Can I still join?
A: Despite One Tamriel unlocking PvE areas to all factions, Cyrodiil is still faction locked, so unfortunately, we cannot accept strictly Pact/Dominion members. (This does not mean you can't have characters on enemy factions. You certainly can, you just won't be able to PvP with us on those characters.)

Q: I'm not a subscriber/do not have Imperial City DLC. Is that a problem?
A: No, it's not a problem. Going into the Imperial City will be a rare event for us, so it's no problem if you lack the DLC.

Q: I'm 5/5 on guilds, but I still want to PvP. Do I have to drop a guild?
A: Guild membership is strongly encouraged, however due to ESO's severe limitations on guilds, we understand if you simply cannot join the guild. So guild membership isn't required to PvP. The only requirements are listed above.

Discord Invite:
https://discord.gg/v7JBbMP
17.jpg
Posted Dec 25, 17 · OP · Last edited Dec 26, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,020
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
I'll come heal for you bae. Although, full on guild slots ): Maybe I can be cool enough to nerd out in your discord?

It'll be nice not to be on each other's Death Recap this time <3
anhaga mid hrimcealde sæ

Guide on Wyrd Lore | Ethical Necromancy
Posted Dec 25, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,587
Spared a Coin
BLOOD FOR DAGGERFALL
rO3Wth2.gif
Posted Dec 26, 17
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+38
I updated the OP to make the discord link easier to find. Feel free to pop in. I'll probably be running some pvp in the next couple of days cause i need that sweet sweet AP.
17.jpg
Posted Dec 26, 17 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices