• None
  • Light

Another child prays for Night Mother (Looking DB guild/Neutral Guild/ PC & EU)

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+4
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
High Rock
Skyrim
Hello.

I'm looking for a guild for my Breton assassin who is part of dark brotherhood. I'm new to ESO RP but I have long time experience of RP. Mainly I RP plots, romance, plots and adventures.

I also have Nord who is part of Clans of Skyrim if you are part of that guild. Don't be afraid to contact me and maybe we can work out something together
Posted Dec 29, 17 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,547
Spared a Coin
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
My sincerest apologies for the late reply to this thread. I was made aware of it months ago, and yet I fear it slipped my mind. But better late than never, I suppose.

If you're looking for a Dark Brotherhood Guild, then we in the Blacklight Sanctuary may be of potential interest to you. We're a literal down-to-the-book interperation of the Dark Brotherhood, and we follow the lore surrounding it rather religiously. Though as the name suggests, we're stationed in Morrowind, and not near High Rock.

Most unfortunately, the two Dark Brotherhood guilds which laid stationed in High Rock (Wayrest and Balfiera respectively) are no longer active. But if your character is not afraid of Dark Elves and volcanos, then you may feel free to shoot me a PM here on enjin so that we can further discuss the details.
jHwBnFM.gif
Posted Apr 27, 18
Sweetrolls:
+1
Im very interested in your Guild.
Posted May 5, 18
NoticeNotices