• Light

New to the RP side of eso

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+42
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Morrowind
Been looking for a, in-game roleplaying, really its the only thing eso lacks. Like playing contrarian toons, just to be contrary.
Don’t be so serious on lore that you forget to have fun with your characters, since every rule has exceptions. Love to RP ESO content as well.
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Jan 11, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3,455
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Elsweyr
I apologize, but could you perhaps reword what it is you're looking for? If it's a guild, there's plenty around and those here might be able to point you to one to try out! Otherwise, I'd like to welcome you to the site. Hope you find the kind of RP you're looking for!
@DerAlleinTiger - Guild Lead of Reaper's Rest
Posted Jan 11, 18
Sweetrolls:
+42
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Morrowind
I am okay with any kind of rp, its just I'm a trucker, IRL, so haven't really explored this side of eso at all. Just wanted to play and add that extra depth to the game play
Don’t be so serious on lore that you forget to have fun with your characters, since every rule has exceptions. Love to RP ESO content as well.
@Smilake (in game)
@Smirake#7249 (discord)
命はアニメ。
Posted Feb 8, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+52
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Cyrodiil
Morrowind
Well, welcome to the RP side of things. Plenty of tools on this site to get you started. :)
“If you like nerds, raise your hand. If you don't, raise your standards.”

Nidria Dalorayn, Assassin of the Dark Brotherhood || Ivenne Vedeois, Priest of Arkay
Posted Feb 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
+15
Well welcome, I feel it does add an extra feel to the game and allows one to see the world better through the eyes of their character and their circumstances.
I am always open to RP, random of course is welcome! Send a tell or if you see me IC, let's RP!
Posted Feb 13, 18
NoticeNotices