• None
  • Light

New to ESO. Hello all!

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+5
Hello everyone! Korryn wolf here. I recently bought ESO from steam after waiting a while for the game to really take off. Im loving it so far, playing a high elf warden werewolf character which is a new thing for me in ES as i usually play bretons. Id love to get involved in the RP Comunity as ive never had the oppertunity to RP in a group before.
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Welcome, Korryn!
2mLGmOX.png
Posted Jan 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+7
Hi! I'm new as well; do you have any goals for RP, or is there anything specifically you're looking for?
I'm currently trying to make connections myself so maybe we could sync up. Just let me know!
Posted Jan 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+23
PC-NA
Ebonheart Pact
Gold Coast
I just created a rp assassin guild "Order of Blight" Let me know if your interested. :) @Gil'lorik
Looking for all the peeps i can get..lol
Posted Jan 12, 18
Sweetrolls:
+5
Hey there, my main goal is to explore the effects that Social RP can have on my chracters developement. So to that end i guess my goal is just to let the RP evolve naturally rather than looking to push it in a specific directon
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+577
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Morrowind
Why helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo there! Welcome to the Community and the game!

Seeing that you play a werewolf, I'll just leave this here should you be looking for a guild :3

https://redcrescentclan.enjin.com/
Posted Jan 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices