• None
  • Light

Looking for a guild/group that suits me

4 replies
Sweetrolls:
+13
Hello everyone!

I've played ESO on and off for a couple of years, never really staying for more than a month due to not finding any RP that I found enjoyable or engaging. I have a lot of experience in RP, but limited mostly to the REH Conan universe, and am looking for something new/different. I don't have any particular preferences when it comes to theme of RP, though I obviously prefer a good variation.

The few things that I'd rather avoid in a guild are strict rules on combat i.e. dice rolls and character sheets all the time; and I don't want to get bogged down in vampire/werewolf guilds - they're just far too cliché for my tastes (sorry 'bout it).

Other than what's mentioned above, I am open to pretty much anything and can figure out a character that'd work for almost any environment. If there are any guilds on the NA server that would be interested in having a new (slightly crazy) member, PM me with a little bit of info. about your guild.

Thanks and hope to see some of you guys in RP!
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+166
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Greets and welcome (back, perhaps)!

I'm not sure what you *are* really looking for, per say. As such, I welcome you to check out a rather new guild that I'm heading up: Sanguine Sanctuary, which is based on the Dark Brotherhood Murder-Cult.

Deets here: http://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/31396983-sanguine-sanctuary-dark-brotherhood-cultish-rp-heavy-mature

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Cheers!
iWoLPm6.png
Posted Jan 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
Uridaices

Level 8
Redguard

Sheild And Sword

Mount is a Horse

Looking for an EU Server Guild.
Posted Jan 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
Thanks guys Daedric are evil tho so i dont wanna join them :d m
My character is a righteous mercenary looking for a just cause.
Posted Jan 13, 18
Sweetrolls:
Besides that i just want a group that use VOIP on discord
Posted Jan 13, 18
NoticeNotices