XX
XX
XX
XX
XX
XX

Otf02YZ.png
XXXXXXXX

A mer with connections to House Telvanni, Xeveyn has established a reputable name across Morrowind through operating an apothecary in the western corridor of Sadrith Mora. This shop, a relatively small mushroom of all things, is a breath-taking spectacle of her prowess and interest in the arcane aspect of nature itself. Although Xeveyn finds success with this business pursuit, she is not the most tolerant of mer, and on occasion, a client with a grating personality might find themselves worse for wear from a sharp, mildly xenophobic tongue.

In Sadrith Mora, one could ask about Xeveyn and all they would find out very little. Xeveyn is not a social creature, and her secrets are well-guarded. Despite this, some voices might imply that Xeveyn is relatively exotic in appearance as the mer prefers a revealing silk wardrobe to display her freckled, ash-hued skin that she adorns with red paint. Jewellery is a favoured accessory, too. The dunmer has several piercings and often plates herself with gold and gems.

Xeveyn is a formidable mage when her nerves are not wearing a situation onto thin ice. A staff is her chosen weapon in the public eye, and she can perform a slew of spells from various schools of magic.

Given her low status within society, Xeveyn is considered a commoner by general assessment. As such, she finds it rather easy to maintain her relationship with the Morag Tong. She was introduced to the organisation through a close friend, initially serving as an informant. Time has passed, and Xeveyn has bloodied her hands with her first sanctioned hunt for Mephala; thus leading her to ascend to the rank of Blind Thrall. Whether she desired this or not is in the air, and the will of Mephala often leaves one thrashing against their webs of fate in the end.

i38gJVF.png
XXXXXXXX
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Fri at 18:01
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Xev
Sweetrolls:
+1,019
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
iPOSdUC.png
XXXXXX

Hi there & thank you for reading! I am commonly available in the evenings EST, as well as being pretty flexible on the weekends. I plan to expand more on the potion shop and some other details, so check back soon! ♥

R O L E P L A YxxH O O K S

alchemy: visit the shop for all of your potion, poison, and alchemical wares such as exotic plants.

morag tong: members of the morag tong may approach Xeveyn though she will deny her association unless adamant proof can be established or she has confirmation from other associates of a person being involved in the organization.

luxury: perhaps you play a seamstress, a jeweller or patron places such as the silted serpent. Xeveyn enjoys the finer things in life. She is also a frequent flyer of the Silted Serpent located outside of Vivec City where she partakes from the inhalant den

dunmer: dunmer might find it a bit easier to strike conversation or situations with Xeveyn, she appreciates her kindred mer before any other race.

something else: do you have something in mind? message me!

I N S P I R A T I O N

playlist: 1

design & writing credit to kari

XXXXXXXX
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 7, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Xev
Sweetrolls:
+1,019
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Gigantic thanks to Karivishal for standing behind me and constantly pushing me to finish this character. Not only has she been a huge help, but she put this gorgeous profile together for me too. Seriously, thank you gal.
Posted Jan 12, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2,049
Henlo, I'd say nice profile but I don't want that to sound weird since I threw it together for u but I do have to say that we have only RP'd once and it was very last minute on me dragging your butt. So, I was soooooooooo happy to see you roleplay in person but also with me. The characters we have somehow have this dynamic that I formed in headcanon so I am so excited to see more things come of it.

Like tea with Nina, Bryn and Xev. And then the den and then everything else. AAAAA
Posted Jan 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+255
Very beautiful profile layout, very appealing to the eye (also a sucker for a woman in purple. :p....Feroxus (bosmer) would drool all over her! Lol.) But seriously my Dunmer would probably enjoy interacting with her! Hope to do so very soon!
Tggn2rE.gif
Posted Jan 14, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Xev
Sweetrolls:
+1,019
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Just giving a little bump to thank Karivishal for reskinning my profile to match a recent piece of art I did of Xeveyn. :)
Posted Fri at 06:00 pm · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+2,049
m'pleasure to help ye o7
Posted Fri at 07:45 pm
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices