• None
  • Light

LF RP

3 replies
Sweetrolls:
+35
Recently new again to the RP scene here. Love pvp but am looking to hook up with some people. Is there a normal spot? Are the events populated still? Or do I have to be a part of the RP conglomerate guilds to get phased in? Possibly looking for guild...have a few characters that may fit into a few scenarios. Hit me up.
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 16, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+130
PC-EU
Hello Rajakumara!

I think it is advised to join OOC hub guilds. Otherwise it can prove to be difficult to make new contacts and stumble upon RP. Plus as a guild member you get to be informed of RPs underway and upcoming events first hand. Here is a link to the active EU-PC hub guilds, marked with green next to their names:
PC-EU OOC Hub Guilds and
Clans of Skyrim in addition.

As to RP spots, there is Wayrest, but most of the time people communicate OOC and meet up at an agreed location. About to IC guilds you better ask in the hub guilds OOC channels or in-game.

Good luck!
Posted Jan 16, 18
Sweetrolls:
+35
Thanks for the reply! I guess I should have specified, I am NA. Any clues on who to contact for NA hub guilds?
Posted Jan 16, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+130
PC-EU
I am not sure who to contact for NA. You should make a post under PC-NA RP Classifieds to ask about it. This thread is under PC-EU.
Posted Jan 17, 18 · Last edited Jan 17, 18
NoticeNotices