Sweetrolls:
+4,390
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
Hew's Bane
High Rock
Awww! I have another commitment tonight darn it! Plus currently no characters with a reason to be in Sentinel. When's your High Rock stop???
enjin-1158862-9638302-blue.png
Posted Jan 25, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+25
I will certainly look into a stop in either Wayrest or Daggerfall soon, however we wont be resting much. The stop after tonight's Sentinel is tomorrows event The Celebration of Voices, http://www.eso-rp.com/forum/page/2/m/9324623/viewthread/30300274-naall-celebration-voices, where we will be interacting with merchants and guests. Possibly selling some tea and specialty inks if things go well at the tea event tonight. I am hoping to set up some form of Map picture I can post here with marks for upcoming stops, edited as we go along of course.
Posted Jan 25, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Discord Wrangler
Sweetrolls:
+2,018
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hammerfell
Hew's Bane
Excited to have ya and meet you guys!
Posted Jan 25, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+81
The Caravan had made it's slow and steady way to the DC area this week and should arrive at the Alik'r Traveling Market hosted by the Smooth-Tails' (details here). The Market is Friday, Feb 2nd, 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern.

Angelique will be bringing samples of her handmade inks from her ink shop - Ambrosial Inks:
S7FUCva.png
Angel is a regular of the caravan, a merchant as well as helping to oversee the duties of Wanderers Rest as needed.
Posted Feb 1, 18 · Last edited Feb 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
Nord Trader http://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/25315226-na-ep-nord-feudion-falkore is my profile page, made 37k in 3 days as a RP Trader, i love for the caravan to cross my characters path and strike up a relationship???
Do not draw your sword unless you Intend to use it, for When its drawn, you will need it. ~ Feudion Fal Kore
Death Before Dishonor

sigfinal_zpsa8d3f629.png
Posted Feb 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
Conact me thorugh @feudion
Do not draw your sword unless you Intend to use it, for When its drawn, you will need it. ~ Feudion Fal Kore
Death Before Dishonor

sigfinal_zpsa8d3f629.png
Posted Feb 3, 18
Sweetrolls:
+81
Hello Feudion! I read your character profile, he seems so interesting and I like that he is one of the "good guys" and loves Mara. I am absolutely positive the caravan can come across his path.

I probably won't be in the game tonight but send @Nironar a friend request so we can find out a day and time to meet up, for your purposes I think you should come to the market days hosted in the event section. Last night we were at the Alik'r Traveling Market which moves around, next week it will be held in Kozanset on the 16th. There were a lot of RPers there so hopefully that trend will remain.

We have also gone to the Arenthia Public Forum event which is in player housing and is a really nice RP space for a market similar to an open forum market in Roman-times. That event is every Tuesday. Please check their calendar post for details so you know who to contact to get to the house: http://www.eso-rp.com/events

We plan on making appearances at other events too as things move along and will try and post here to give you some advance notice on where the caravan will be next. But, you can also meet with Niro at his house just outside of Arenthia where he has set up an office if you wanted to IC'ly set up some kind of business dealings prior to showing up at one of the events.
Posted Feb 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+25
Next stop Morrowind! The caravan will be continuing its circuit today, ending up in Vivec City where it will rest among the ships in the harbor before moving in to the Canton of St Delyn, Waistworks and enjoying the Tea night. While there we will be looking to discuss the caravan with anyone who is interested, merchants, guards, and clients all welcome. I look forward to seeing anyone who comes, and if no one does than at least I will be able to enjoy the night RPing at the tea event. http://www.eso-rp.com/events#op=detail/preset_id=9324615/event_id=982383/timestamp=1518400800
P.S. Sorry for the gap in updates, RL takes its pound of flesh sometimes and I have not been in game as much but that should be over and everything back to normal.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+81
News of the caravan's movements may not have reached many but a few have learned of their efforts to provide a service to those they come in contact with as the ebb and flow of the wagons and the shipments take cargo, people, merchant goods, and messages to and fro throughout Tamriel.

They have offered Smooth-Tails' exceptional and delicious teas to every Market they come across, promoting the Baroness Vorus' skills. They also offer inks from Angelique's shoppe, Ambrosial Inks. The caravan seeks more interested parties to promote their wares and their home shoppes to delight customers far and wide.

Rumor has it a noble is seeking news of his father and Caravan Master Nironar Endane agreed to inquire about the nobleman when they reach the lands West of Camlorn and Angelique has issued bulletins to the regions the caravan visits as they travel. Additionally, on behalf of Sir Eustace Reviers, another bulletin requests blankets and supplies donated for an effort to build a temple to the Divines.
Posted Mar 12, 18 · Last edited Mar 13, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices