• Light

(Set as Active) The Fourth Legion (Open Recruiting) [NA-PC]

8 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
We are a med-heavy RP guild looking for mature players that want to feel a part of a comradely of soldiers in an imperial themed legion. Our guild has been around for 2 years and some of us have been together even longer. Our focus is to make RP events about our members and the team as a whole, rather than just the guild leader.

We specialize in character development, massive battle RP, and adventure story telling.
Including (IC) in character PVE content, IC dungeon runs, and hopefully in the near future some RP-PVP. However, we also do similar events out of character as well.

Though an age limit is not strictly enforced, we do prefer players that are 18+ or that can at least demonstrate a certain level of maturity. We are also looking for like minded guilds to coordinate with. This can add even more flavor to RP and lead to our future RP-PVP desires.

This guild is [PC-NA] only.

If you think you would make a good fit in our guild or you think our guilds could benefit each other, please contact us.

ESO handles: @Caius_Mettius or @rynlath
join our website: http://legio-iv.guildlaunch.com/

Imperial_legion.png
Posted Feb 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 6, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
My weekly bump
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+23
I would like to tag along a couple of times, to try it out and see if I like it. I am not a big fan of military RP. That's why I'd like to try it out first.
Posted Feb 16, 18
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
I understand. We do both. Some night are considered on duty, military themed. Other nights are considered off duty where we do adventures about our individual characters. You are definitively welcome to come RP with us and try it out any time you would like. Add me in game and join our discord.
Posted Feb 16, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
Weekly Bump
Posted Feb 25, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
Weekly bump. Yeah buddy. Come join our guild peeps.
Posted Mar 4, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
We are still looking for like minded members. Come one come all.
Posted Mar 11, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
We are also looking for new officer and sergeant types willing to help facilitate growth.
Posted Mar 18, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-NA
Black Marsh
Gold Coast
weekly bump
Posted Mar 25, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices