+175
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Tangible Information:

ESO @name: @Kismetta
Character Name: Wren Nightdale
Nicknames: Stabby-Mer, Little Bird, Nightshade.
Race: Bosmer
Sex: Female
Relationship Status: Married
Sexual Orientation: Straight/Asexual

Physical Description

Hair: Coppery blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'
Skin: Tanned and freckled
Markings: normally has tattoos on her torso, arms and legs (Dreadhorn Body Tattoo), as well as multiple scars.
Preferred Clothing: Dark colours, comfortable and soft materials. Often showing a lot of skin. Her armour is leather, intended for sneaking/hunting.
Jewellery:
- Wedding ring on her left ring finger - platinum with an uncut diamond, surrounded by vines and leaves.
- A black stone thumb-ring, roughly carved into the shape of a bird with spread wings.
- A platinum locket with the initials 'T.E' and 'W.N' on the inside, worn on a dark leather necklace.
- A dark purple, leather cuff with a howling wolf embossed into it.
- An earring with a moonstone acorn, and a gold oak leaf hanging from it.
- A gold cuff earring, of vines and leaves, with an orange garnet in it.
Weapons:
- Two main daggers with silver filigree.
- One small knife hidden in her sleeve, when wearing armour.
- One ebony dagger, with jagged edges, strapped to her thigh when wearing armour.
- One intricately crafted Bosmeri bow and quiver.

Character Abilities and Proficiency

Favoured Weapon: dual-wield dagger & bow.
Weapon Skill: Capable.
Magic Abilities: Roughly 30-35 years experience learning shadow magic. Uses restoration to compliment her alchemy, but is still learning. Most of her 'magic' is through her alchemy.
Miscellaneous Skills/Other Skills: Lockpicking, stealth, alchemy, triage & basic surgery. She also is good at living off the land, fishing, hunting and foraging. Can speak common, Dunmeris, Bosmeri, Altmeris and is able to translate Aldmeris and Ayliedoon. Is a proficient scowler and can be a good actor/diplomat if the situation calls for it. Thanks to her passion for alchemy, she knows the uses for a lot of plants off the top of her head, concocts her own recipes, can recognise different plants and is becoming a fairly decent gardener.
Other Information: Can cast other miscellaneous spells, such as detect life, dispel enchantment, turn undead.
Ability Weaknesses: Is not skilled in hand-to-hand combat, or any combat where she can't get the element of surprise, particularly fully-armoured enemies with shields or skilled mages she can't approach. Has very little defence against magical attacks. Her cooking is described as 'edible at best.' Tends to set kitchens on fire.

Personality/Temperament

General Mood: Sarcastic
Optimistic/Pessimistic: Pessimistic
Positive Personality Traits: Loyal to those she cares about, generous, caring, trustworthy, (surprisingly) responsible.
Negative Personality Traits: Rash, finds it hard to trust, fiery temper, stubborn, and has a tendency to stab her way out of problems, overprotective of those she cares about.
Likes: Chocolate, alcohol, learning new skills, reading, overcoming a challenge, tattoos, animals, riddles.
Dislikes: Children, The Green Pact, being told what to do, undeserved wealth and/or authority, mind magic/thralling/slavery, the cold/snow, obnoxious bards, vampires.
Hobbies: Climbing trees, hunting, figuring out new alchemical concoctions, reading.

Spoiler: Harder to obtain information:Show

Spoiler: Artworks:Show
"I see that you're busy, but do you have a moment to talk to about our Lord and Saviour, Hircine?"

Wren Nightdale - Bosmer Thief & Alchemist

In-game Handle: @Kismetta

Kis' Guide to Lycanthropy | A Werelion's Guide to Lycanthropy
Posted Feb 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,283
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I am totally biased, but Wren is a great character. It's rare that I let my characters get hitched (which is more about the player) but the character has had so much development over time, as has their relationship and I've never felt bored with their relationship which is amazing. Especially since we all thought they were gonna crash and burn.
Spoiler: So much lurve he had to marry her twiceShow
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?
ESO: @Rhoande - Discord: Rhoande#1942
Characters | Thris Elswor | T'Seme Darkwater | Careth Tal'Ora | Malshok |

Posted Feb 5, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Kis
Sweetrolls:
+175
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
(Updated 14.4.18)
"I see that you're busy, but do you have a moment to talk to about our Lord and Saviour, Hircine?"

Posted Apr 14, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Kis
Sweetrolls:
+175
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
(Updated 17.6.18)

Posted Jun 17, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+126
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
"Dislikes: Obnoxious Bards" hmm, I wonder who that could be? I am deeply offended! goes and cries in a corner in Menfin
1vEd1lh.png
Characters: Menfin Bristlerun, Bard and Delion Torvol, Patient Old Mer
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom
Posted Jun 17, 18 · Last edited Jun 17, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Kis
Sweetrolls:
+175
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Hehe, to be fair, it's not *just* Menfin now, it's all annoying bards! ;P

Posted Jun 17, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+126
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
High Rock
Right uh huh, sure... well tell that to Menfin I’m sure that will make him feel a whole lot better. 😛
1vEd1lh.png
Characters: Menfin Bristlerun, Bard and Delion Torvol, Patient Old Mer
Want to hit me up for RP? Please do! My Discord ID is CorneliusGeekdom#8694 and my ingame @name is @CorneliusGeekdom
Posted Jun 17, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,283
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Careth gets a pass because he can't sing anymore. RIP.
Check out: MMO Artist's Collective Discord | Roleplay Community Location Listing

Looking for me?

Posted Jun 17, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Kis
Sweetrolls:
+175
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
I was gonna say, Careth's not obnoxious... but he can be XD

Posted Jun 17, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,283
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Totally capable of it, yes. He just has to be more creative..

Looking for me?

Posted Jun 17, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices