• None
  • Light

Sup M8S XD

7 replies
Sweetrolls:
+5
Hey all, name's Red, saying hi here in hot Florida. I'm just a regular roleplayer, who doesn't have much knowledge about Elder Scrolls, but is interested in what lore i've found so far. Tbh I'm not even a "regular" level roleplayer, only been to one really roleplay site. Well this is a very big difference as to what I'm used to, but would be glad to accept any help someone can provide! Thanks all fer havin me here! :p
-Red
Posted Feb 7, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+13
XB1-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Hey Red. Welcome! There's a lot of help in the forums. What platform do you play on?
Posted Feb 7, 18
Sweetrolls:
+5
wrote:
Hey Red. Welcome! There's a lot of help in the forums. What platform do you play on?
Well that's the prob, I don't play it lol. Just came from my this Avalon RP site, that became basically dead, and my experience is based only on pure RP...
Posted Feb 7, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+13
XB1-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
I'm just getting back into RP. I'm working on backstories for some of my characters. What type of roleplaying have you done? Paper and pencil, mmo's, or just internet text?
Posted Feb 9, 18
Sweetrolls:
+8
ecks dee
Posted Feb 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+65
Hi RED,
Welcome to the community, my friend... Be sure to chose the right side in the war though... We need more of the Elder Races :) :)
Posted Feb 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+5
My bad all, I really did think that this site did not have any internet rp, so I left lol. Yeah I've mostly done internet text rp's. Thanks for the warm welcome tho.
Posted Feb 12, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+55
Sup dude XDDDD
@Deginsea, NA-EP

PvP.
Posted Feb 14, 18
NoticeNotices