19 replies
Sweetrolls:
+1,410
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
This Thread is likely to be added to/updated as the event draws nearer. Never be afraid to ask questions in the meantime!
Hearts-Home2.png
“A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” -Leo Buscaglia

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Spoiler: The Invitation | ImageShow
Spoiler: Invitation | TextShow
Spoiler: Event Locations | KvatchShow
Spoiler: OOC Information | Event DetailsShow

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Admin of Covenant Collective.
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+277
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Will obviously be there, and will drag people along with me :)
gold%20divider.png
Posted Feb 11, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+135
PC-NA
Much excite!
Be well.
Posted Feb 11, 19
Sweetrolls:
+1,410
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
This Upcoming Sunday!
February 17th at 7 PM EST | Kvatch -- At The Eight Blessings & Surrounding Areas

A Raffle Will Be Held To Raise Money For The Iron Riders. Towards The Construction Of Their Abbey In Farholme.

○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○

BAancrA.jpg

Eight Blessings Tavern | Where Food & Drink Will Be Served. The High Priestess & Her Clergy will be present in this area as well. For a Meet & Greet as well as asking of blessings and favors.

Kvatch Fountain | A place to meet up with friends & more. Whether to confess to a loved one or hang out away from the bulk of the Tavern, some artisans may be located out here as well selling their wares.

Sitting Area Outside Of Eight Blessings | A place to relax and get away from the noise

People are welcome to select an area they wish to use as well, whether that be the Hedge Maze or otherwise - If you'd like to do something in particular in an area, as this is an opportunity for an open world event sponsored by the Covent. Let me (Rivy) know!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 15, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 15, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+322
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Cyrodiil
Gold Coast
Sabrina Caro will make an appearance! Unfortunately, I work that night so I will only be able to attend a couple of hours. See you there Riivy!
housedecentiussign.png
ESO: @adiscovery Discord: adiscovery#7783
Check out Social Nights at The Wolf's Crest Tavern!
Posted Feb 16, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1
See 第三者you~ Nice
Posted Feb 16, 19 · Last edited Mar 29, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,410
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
This Is Tonight
◦━◦○◦━◦
RP Hooks & Tidbits About Hearts & Home
◦━◦○◦━◦
❀ Hearts & Home is the predecessor to Celebration of Voices, the Bi-monthly mixer social. Being the first large social Jocilyn hosted when she became High Priestess, and wanted to expand on to create something that embraced and encouraged all creeds to come together and admire the differences each person had, and appreciate the similarities to hopefully blossom and create connections & friendships.

❀ The First Hearts & Home took place in Kvatch, and the 3rd Annual returns to it. It is an event where friends, family & potential lovers alike can come together and relax among good company in good spirits for the evening. All food save for purchases made at the Bake-Sale & Other Artisans Wares are completely free and nothing is asked in return.

❀ This Year, A Raffle & Bake Sale will be had to raise money for the Iron Riders & Their Abbey in Farholme. Raffle Tickets are 50g Gold for one, 100g for five and 150g for 10. The Raffle winner will be picked an hour before the event ends. Ticket entries will stop being taken by 9:30.

Each cookie will be sold for 2g each or 15g for a dozen. The Regular Dibellan Cookies will be offered, as well as other well-known. Baked by the Covent. Hearts Day themed Cupcakes will also be offered, in Chocolate & Vanilla for 25g for a Dozen.

❀ Merchants & Artisans are welcome to come and set up their wares at the Kvatch Fountain Location | Located near the Alchemy Shoppe. Other Locations can be used as well for your RP needs, as this is to encourage the on-going Living Kvatch Project.

❀ Jocilyn & The Covent will be present to give blessings & friendly visits with those that wish to speak with them throughout the evening.
◦━◦○◦━◦

As always, if you have questions | concerns or want to contribute in some way, Please feel free to reach out to me here on Enjin, In-game or on Discord. I look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers!

IG: @KhaosRiivy
Discord:KhaosRivy#4760

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 17, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+162
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
High Rock
Thank you for hosting this again KhaosRiivy .

It was a lot of fun, and those of us from House Varro who made an appearance, had a fantastic time and appreciate all of your efforts. : )
luZKJyh.png
Posted Feb 17, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+411
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Ebonheart Pact
<3 You're just the best.
Posted Feb 18, 19
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,410
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
The event was a smashing success - Thank you to everyone that came out and helped support the Fundraiser for the Iron Riders!II2Jvgv.jpg
In Total, The Covent Raised 42,000 Gold in their efforts to help the Iron Riders build their Abbey to the Divines in Farholme.
◦━◦○◦━◦
ufyiofi.jpg
Free Drinks? Well I can agree to that!
◦━◦○◦━◦
ZNXWsTi.jpg
Kayle & Kynahwen hold down the 'fort' on the other side of town.

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 18, 19 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices