• None
  • Light

Roleplay on PS4

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
Hello everyone I am currently looking for roleplayers to join me within PS4 and revive the beautiful world of RP within ESO the PS4 community if interested please send me a message on here or PS4 itself my PSN is PrinceOfWales12 thank you and enjoy your day, hope to see you soon.
Posted Feb 17, 18 · OP
Send me a PM here so we can chat. I know some really good rpers on PS4
Posted Feb 19, 18
Sweetrolls:
If you're still looking to revive the ps4 RP scene, you can count me in. Just came back from a very extended hiatus, hopefully we can make this happen. My ps4 name is Dropkick-Piper, same as here. Eight willing, my character can finally cone out of retirement.
Posted Mar 8, 18
Plenty of Rp to be had. It just depends on what type you're looking for. If you're into lore friendly, story driven Rp I know some excellent people. If you're looking for something casual I can point you all in that direction as well.
Posted Mar 8, 18
Sweetrolls:
My style is definitely the story driven variety, I once was officer in a guild where we used some modified dnd 5e rules and eso as our tabletop. Most fun I've had rping in years, anyway if any guilds are our there of be pleased to sign up.
Posted Mar 8, 18
While we don't use such extensive rules we do have a guy who is a dungeonmaster outside of ESO. He might be up for trying to figure out a way to incorporate something like that. We use BAND for a lot of our OOC communication and story writing to keep the RP going when not in game. You can add me on PSN War_Hawg I can send out at least one guild invite (The pother two I am in like to Rp a bit before inviting anyone) and get you in contact with our good group of quality Rpers.
Posted Mar 9, 18
NoticeNotices