◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦
T H Ex B A S I C S
Tidbits Used & t h e m e _ b y _ r a v n i e
◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦

Born: Valenwood, 5th of Fredas during Last Seed, 2E
Species: Bosmer
Orientation: Pansexual
Affiliations: Varying
Titles | Nicknames: Cyeline | Animal | Cye | Small One | Professor | Little Leaf

Apparent Age: Twenties
Hair: Short, Auburn Brown in color
Eyes: Doe-Like Hazel, which gives off a soft glow when happy or in dimmer areas.
Skin: Olive Tanned
Tattoos: None, currently.
Build: Average for a Bosmer though shorter than perhaps normal. Well-fit with curves which is mistaken for her lanky stature and appearance.
Height: 4'3
Weight: 125 lb

◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦ VALENWOOD'S CHILD ◦━◦○◦━◦◦━◦○◦━◦

Hail & Well Met once more Traveler!

Come for another tale have you, very good. Was it my story of the High Priestess that drew you in once more. Sit, sit, The fires have just been fed generously, so it'll keep us warm for our next tale. Tell me, how well do you think you truly know someone. What state of mind do they have to be in for you to know this? That all is said and well, that you think you know them well enough to talk about them with others in confidence.

For example, our High Priestess. Quite surprising to learn about what was underneath the surface, yes? So, do you still feel you know her as well as you did before? Perhaps, or even so you know her even better and can appreciate what you have learned. But, not all stories are the same, that would make it quite dull and dreary if we read about the same soul in every tale spun, told and sung.

The next I bring you is one of her own uniqueness, but she truly raises the question 'How well do you know someone?'. They call her Cyethrillion, a Bosmer of the forests of Valenwood, and their vicious inner workings, born of a Tribe, some cultural traditions never die...

This is her story.

Still immense Work In Progress - Construction Hats are needed for character profile redo. You'll find them on the table to your left!

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
H O O K S
-

✼ Y'ffre's Wilderness - Her establishment. Opened some few months ago, she had laid low due to some complications, but with a long journey both mentally and emotionally recovered from, she is more present at such! A Hunter's Paradise, ranging from supplies needed to a service to train animal companions, it can be found here. Found in the lands of Reapers March and nestled on the border leading into Cyrodiil, it is an outpost neutral to the Three-Banners War and the savagery of Cyrodiil's People. There is much to be offered here, not just for Hunters.

✼ The Professor - A nickname fondly admired, given to her by one very close to her that attended a lecture whilst she attended her duties in the past as a Wizard Guard of the Eldenroot Mages Guild and it's Initiates. While Cyethrillion is far from being a scholar, she is a Mer of cultural knowledge. Mainly in the studies of Zoology and Botany.

✼ Absent From Her People - Originally born as a Tribal Bosmer in the depths of the Valenwood Forests, she eventually moved to Auridon to learn about the tall Mers that fascinated her so, thus becoming more civilized. With this, she feels a disconnection from her people, in fact not interacting with many of her kind. Though she understands the culture of her people, interacting with them is another story all together, she misses it..

○◦━◦○○◦━◦○○◦━◦○
Spoiler: | Outside Roleplay - About Rivy |Show

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 11, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+86
Aldmeri Dominion
Ebonheart Pact
Black Marsh
Valenwood
I like her and the layout! One to watch for sure
[PC | NA]

tumblr_m8alwuPFa91ql5sc0o1_500.gif
Posted Mar 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Hooks and More Information Added!

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Mar 23, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Updated

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Apr 8, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
A big profile change and more is...
C o m i n g x S o o n

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 12, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,100
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
UPDATED!

-
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Jul 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 11, 18
NoticeNotices