• Light

RolePlayer LF Comunity/Inspiration

2 replies
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Hello, hello Role-Players of Tamriel!

As written previously in another section of this forum, I am a new player enjoying the game.

I have started trying this ESO experience in the 2016, playing now and then but ultimately abandoning due to RP threads open on other games and platforms and my limited playtime. Now I have plenty of time, expecialy during the evenings, to focus on the game and it's various aspects. However, if I am here, as you all may guess, the aspect that mostly interest me is the RolePlay one. In all honesty, I am a NOOB when comes of the Elder Scrolls ' saga, and still I am trying to update my pool of knowledge about the lore at whole, bit by bit, meaning that I cannot provide a solid RP background from scratches as of now.

I am an experienced Role-Player and all I am looking for is an hub, a Guild, a friendly comunity or some player that would like to have me to 'tag along' with them. I am still trying to decide which 'class' suits my liking, but, since this doesn't affect the RP majourly, who cares! :d
Willingly to roll as a servant, slave, apprentice, rookie or even as a figure to 'fill needs' in a certain dynamic, I offer myself and my experience as roleplayer in exhange to have the opportunity to roleplay and learn more about either the lore and the in game plots that are writing the Tamriel we ought to know In Game.

I am still trying to buy the expansion Morrowind, yet, apparently, Zenimax doesn't like my coins, making it hard any time I subscribe or try to purchase anything from their store, so , for the moment, I am stuck with the 'basic' game content and have no access to the newest ones.
All I care is for RolePlay, quality one, that values IC above OOC dynamics, that makes people comes to interact and build stories worth to be remembered, or even just have a laugh off the ass for one night of campfire.

Some of you may be wondering why I just did not attend any event or try to apply to a guild with a character; well the point is that, still not having a solid background and I'd rather discuss the creation of a character with someone who'd be more competent than myself, just waiting the inspiration to come and tickle that lazy gray matter within my skull.
So, in the end, if anyone wishes to throw a bone this way, I am open for discussion and cooperation, granted both the one and I come to agreements.

TICKLES, TICKLES ME BRAIN!

Answer below, PM me or contact me in game @Lykosa
Posted Feb 21, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+92
PC-EU
For a general and the de-facto major guild for EU RP, I direct you to StormhavenRP. Surely you will find plenty of there there to help! I also contacted two friends of mine regarding help for you.
Skotharr-do.png
Posted Feb 21, 18 · Last edited Feb 21, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+3
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
For a general and the de-facto major guild for EU RP, I direct you to StormhavenRP. Surely you will find plenty of there there to help! I also contacted two friends of mine regarding help for you.
Thank you <3
Posted Feb 21, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices