• None
  • Light

Page
of 14

The Tamriel Players: IC RP Hub Guild; Active + all factions, all races, and new RPers welcome!

138 replies
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
The Tamriel Players
oEtJuDI.jpg

The Tamriel Players [NA-PC] is an IC RP Hub guild open to players of all factions, races, and moral alignments. We have non-mandatory weekly events, a fully functional forum found here, a guild hall, a friendly and active community, and a Discord server!

Find our current story arc here! It's updated about every ~2 weeks!

Whether you’re an experienced roleplayer, new to the game, new to RP, or anywhere in between-- we have a place for you! Create and organize your own events and sub-factions, invite your friends to the guild to play with you, share your solo journal adventures, connect with RPers across the server, share photo albums and artwork, or get help bringing to life whatever roleplay story you have in mind! Whatever your RP hopes are, our admin team is there to help you. Our goal is to bring all roleplayers together-- regardless of alliance, race, or moral alignment-- and create a fun and active ESO RP community, as well as connect with other RP guilds that are already thriving!

We are a mature 18+ guild and we DO allow explicit content, but not in public guild chat. Everything explicit in the forum must be tagged properly.

If you are interested in joining, you can leave your @name in this thread for an invite, or feel free to contact me in-game @taureilor!

NOTE TO GMS OF OTHER GUILDS: We are strongly interested in associating and connecting with other active RP guilds. If you’d like us to refer our players to your players for RP, or vice-versa, please feel free to contact me!
Posted Feb 21, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 20, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
***We'll be hosting an IC event on Saturday (2/24) at 4pm PST in Wayrest. You don't have to be a member of the guild to come participate. All factions, races, and moral alignments are welcome to attend. For details on our event, you can go here!***
Posted Feb 22, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
If your character is an entertainer or vendor of any sort, the festival tomorrow offers a great place to display your talents and sell your wares! :d
Posted Feb 24, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+1,352
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Daggerfall Covenant
Gold Coast
Throws all the advertising everywhere!

I hope its an amazing turn-out ^-^

You can also toss it up on the ESO-RP Calendar, so the forum doesn't get lost under all the other stuff! <3

"Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
-
Admin of Covenant Collective.
The Covent | Dibellan Roleplay
Spirits Of Lore | Forum
-

Posted Feb 24, 18 · Last edited Feb 24, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Thank you to everyone that came out and made the event a success! We had a blast!! Updates will follow on our Guild Arc page soon!

Thanks, Riivy! I really need to start using that calendar. I will do that next time!! <3 <3
Posted Feb 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 25, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
Bump >( ^.^)>
Posted Mar 3, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
We are having another IC get-together today (Sat 3/3) @4pm PST in Skyrim. All races, factions, and moral alignments are welcome to join in. Guild membership is not required.
Posted Mar 3, 18 · OP
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Ace
Sweetrolls:
+79
I've got an open guild slot and would love an invite. @TheFireAce
Posted Mar 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+77
PC-NA
Daggerfall Covenant
High Rock
Where in Skyrim? I might stop by just to check things out.
Posted Mar 3, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+60
PC-NA
Aldmeri Dominion
Valenwood
I'm so sorry I missed your post! Our party is at a remote camp in the Rift. You're still welcome to drop by any of our RP during the week. We're pretty active most nights. Message me @taureilor if you'd like to swing by!
Posted Mar 3, 18 · OP
Page
of 14
NoticeNotices