• None
  • Light

looking for RP guild | New Player | Do have experience with RP | EU server

5 replies
Sweetrolls:
+9
HEY!

I am looking to join a RP guild which will have me, however I am still new to ESO as a game only having played it this weak but I am already starting to get used to its commands and UI. I also have a few addons installed but nothing to much as I also do not know which I should install yet.

I am specialy looking for a RP guild as that is what I usualy do on difrent game's so I have experience with RP as a consept and have done it for a long time now as well, I am only do not yet know or fully understand how to do so in ESO yet however I am looking to learn how to do it and willing to learn it as well.

I already have made a character as seen in the link.
(http://www.eso-rp.com/forum/m/9324623/viewthread/31678182-lejia-mage-nord-new-to-rp-on-esofeed-back-plseu-serverlooking-for-guild)

if want to get into contact with me please add me on ESO or discord
ESO UserID: @Lejia
Discord tag: Mimili#9497

Hope some one is willing to help and thanks for reading!
Posted Feb 22, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+24
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Hey there and welcome to ESO-RP,
I have read through your profile and believe that you might like to have a look at the Clans of Skyrim. If you look for anything less specific, have a go and check out the faction hub guilds of the EU server. Cheers and hope to get the chance to meet you in game.
@DoRakhar1
Posted Feb 22, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+9
Hey just read your reply.
Thank you for the links and I will be going true the list of them as I have time. If you want i'd gladly do some RP might just be fun ^^ just hit me up whenever on discord or ESO and we can talk.
Posted Feb 23, 18 · OP
Sweetrolls:
+8
Just mail @DezVahkok and ill send you an invite to a friendly AD themes RP guild. Actice and friendly
Posted Nov 1, 18
Sweetrolls:
Google Stormhaven RP, it is the main EU RP hub :d
a good Guild you can ask for is the Circle of Avathol once in there, ask for Feywind or Gilduin.
Posted Nov 1, 18
Sweetrolls:
+121
PC-EU
Aldmeri Dominion
Do you realize that you two have replied to a thread made eight months ago? And in other threads even older ones. If the OPs of these threads were still looking for something they would ask again. No need to revive year old posts.
Posted Nov 2, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
NoticeNotices