• Light

Designing a guild around Akatosh/time travelling themes

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Skyrim
Hello everyone!

I'm designing a storyline themed around different groups revering Akatosh, and more importantly, the Scrolls, and time travelling. A short story is currently in the making, so the concept of the whole thing would be easier to understand, I'll upload that here in a few days. If anyone feels like looking into the stuff, please leave a comment. The actual structure, and more importantly, the story will unravel as the assembled community contributes their ideas and views.

Thank you, for reading. Stay moist, friends!

*edit:A bit of correction OOC, to avoid any misunderstandings: As in the Elder Scrolls universe, actual time travel is nonexistent, the concept is more like a travel through visions of all events past and probable futures.
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 27, 18
Sweetrolls:
+9
Spared a Coin
PC-NA
PC-EU
Ebonheart Pact
Black Marsh
Morrowind
Hey there, never noticed your post here!

Interesting idea, if you are still either actively working on it or interested in giving (another) go, feel free to message me about it! The TES universe has quite a few forms of visions and "walking" in the past, with different potentially fun uses besides insight.

Another awesome but generally unknown magic that deals with this is shadowmagic (according to official lore "discovered" during the 3rd era, but luckily the game universe gives enough freedom for usage before official moments). If you haven't yet I strongly encourage you to read about it! http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Magic

Personally I don't have the time to commit to another guild, being an officer in one already. But would certainly like to participate in an event series about it, and got a character or two that can be involved and committed to your idea.

Cheers,
Duin
Posted Jul 1, 18
NoticeNotices