• None
  • Light

Dusk's outcasts (Vampire clan rp guild)

1 reply
Sweetrolls:
+4
16c2tna.png

IC: The dusk's outcasts, also known as clan Once-seeker, are a recently formed clan of vampires operating from an unknown location between Stormhaven and Glenumbra. In belief that vampires are stronger in numbers, as well as the desire to provide a save haven to his fellow kin, Lord Ruskun of clan Once-Seeker seeks out other like minded vampires to join his court in forever lasting darkness.

OOC: The Dusk's outcasts are a vampire clan of friendly like minded players, brought together to enjoy the dark atmosphere of the vampire genre as friends. After a recent incident, we have decided to be a bit more selective in our recruitment, we are trying to build a friendly, lore friendly and supportive community of fellow like minded players. We are casual, chill, but very serious about the story development of our characters.

There are no really big requirements to join, other than common decency and some level of respect for your fellow members, if you have beef with each other, deal with it privately. We are all here to have fun while building our stories, nothing is expected from anyone, and you will be allowed to freely advance your story as you see fit.

If you like stories with a dark creepy atmosphere, and wish to get into vampire rp, you are more than welcome to apply!

now here is a few things to go over, in order to insure we keep a healthy community.

- I value input from our members, however, please be aware that we are a community, and as a community we must look towards the collective, rather than the individual.

-You don't need me around all the time to craft events or progress stories, I made you a friendly environment where you can interact with other vampires, build your own stories, and have a good time. Grab some members of the guild, gather together, make something.

If you wish to join us, we're happy to have you, send me a forum message or contact me ingame (@Gguy) , just keep in mind, we are being very very selective, and will only accept people we consider to be mature, reasonable, and no selfish (we can't build something together if everyone only looks after their own desires, after all)
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 7, 18
Sweetroll
List
Undo
Sweetrolls:
+4
we are back people, and it feels nice to make a return.
Posted Mar 7, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 7, 18
NoticeNotices